Revolution... I think the I broke the game a little

Trux

So I was playing some KSP the other day and came across this...

With some special "Kerbal Engineering" our engineers managed to create this monster :D Originally intended to be a high orbit relay satellite for communications some alteration during dish extraction caused a chain reaction of rotation.

Who wants a go? :P

*If this needs moving go ahead, I wasn't sure where it belonged myself

Edited by Trux

The music makes me laugh. XP

Thanks :L I thought it fit the theme well and I was in a rush to get the video up

Scared the crap out of me when you released SE's. LOL

I have no idea what this is, any mods installed?

Nope, none on this ship specifically but I do have a few mods installed namely KW, Robot arm and protractor. I might have to use Sub Assembley soon to get a cockpit view, might be useful for reasons :P

It starts it's phantom rotation as soon as the flight starts, there is no way to stop it either :/ If I can pinpoint the cause I may be able to control it :D

This is why I love this game so damn much

Sorry to bump my post but this is just too much fun :P Been Goofing around again and got a Kerbal in there now and the view from the cockpit is nauseating to say the least. I also added all the science parts to the cockpit to do some science stuff. I got some good readings and the highest force old Macbro Kerman experienced was 12G's.

Lets just say that's not all I did... This 30 second clip is the reason why I love KSP so much. Nowhere else can I fling little green men into towers :D

on a Kerbalness scale of 1 to 10, this scores somewhere in the Jebediah range

Nope :D This may be closer

I will edit post the craft file and stuff tomorrow.

Edited by Trux

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was that old toy that you put your foot through, and spin it around and jump over it, and it counts the rotations. I can't remember the name, but I can picture it perfectly. Dang, this is going to drive me nuts...

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was that old toy that you put your foot through, and spin it around and jump over it, and it counts the rotations. I can't remember the name, but I can picture it perfectly. Dang, this is going to drive me nuts...

I am guessing you are talking about Skip-it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.