How to put Rover on rocket???

I want to construct Monar rover,i still hawing problem how to stack lander and command module in one rocket.

I constructed good mun rocket with 3 kerbal capsule, it's like Apollo 8. I downloaded some apollo/LM like designs from "spaceport"

I wonder does will be ever possible to construct lander with deplorable rover

something like this

How I did it:

Stick a Cubic Octagonal Strut (the smallest and rectangular open-frame strut) to the side of your rocket. Stick one of the small probe-size decouplers to it, and then either some part of your rover, or another Cubic Octagonal Strut to which you then attach your rover.

Make sure that the decoupler is in the proper place in your staging order - I recommend giving it a stage by itself, and even then, just to be sure, firing it manually with a right-click when it's time to detach your rover.

You might also want to test that the separation works properly with a cut-down version of your spacecraft - get rid of the booster(s) and just have your lander, or whatever will stand up on the pad.

One method I came up with is to put the rover directly under your main engine. Use only radial engines for the descent, and main engine only for ascent.

Enduranceschema2.jpg

These landers are for Vall and Tylo, so they are way bigger than anything you need for the Mun. But the same principle can be used (the radial engines are from the HOME mod, but the stock version would work just fine, too). Just make sure you have room underneath to fit the rover without crushing it when landing. Another small decoupler and truss segment can be used below the rover to attach it to the main rocket.

I usually stack my items one on top of the other, then surround them with a Fairing (You currently need mods for fairings.)

I heard about fairing i wonder when we will have standard issue faring on stock parts, that would fix a loot

I added me rocket project in attachment, i would glad for you opinion, does it possible to stack in it LM???

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx2uGwZ4w808LS1Vb0tscjRndW8/edit?usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.