You know what we need? More SegWay's

Modcraft because it NEEDS mechjeb 1.9x to work properly(you can have the old And the new installed at the same time), thats the only mod.

Someone else released this type of segway before but it was built around its own probe core so not able to be loaded with Subassembly loader/saver. I needed one I could load on a ship so I rebuilt it from scratch and improved the ladder seatbelts so the kerbal will only fall off at 4x physics warp on rough terrain

Thread is a placeholder so I can get the links up before I leave for work

Craft File Here

seg1.jpg

seg2.jpg

seg3.jpg

seg4.jpg

seg5.jpg

seg6.jpg

seg7.jpg

Edited by HoY

I LiTERALLy spent 10 hours streaming 2 days ago just trying to get the original Kegway's attached somehow to my ship on the launch pad. Using KAS I got the closest but every time they got reeled in the cubic strut structure would fall to pieces. After 10 hours I gave up and built my own version to install while still in the VAB with subassembly loader :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.