Space Launch System block 1

This is the Space Launch System or SLS. It was made to take people to an asteroid and eventually to mars. I did not make this mod i used other mods to make it.

At launch:

Crew:

VMups0L.png

Lander:

H7pkHDh.png

In duna:

BJ0THyz.png

In this mod you have a complete replica of the SLS crew and cargo version. The crew version does not have a lander; the cargo version however is only a lander and has no crew. This means that to land this craft you must do the same as NASA, dock the lander to the crew module in space and take it to its destination. It can go to Duna and its Moon, Eve and its Moon or the Mun in a round trip. Might get to Jool or Eelo if refuled in Space. I suggest that when you launch it, to turn on the unbreakable joints cheat because for some reason at launch it goes crazy and shakes a lot but gets under control after a few thousand meters high.

NO MODS ARE REQUIRED. ALL ARE IN THE DOWNLAOD.

If I missed a part in the file tell me in a post.

The mods I used were:

-Jool V (For Main engine)

-Tiberdyne Space Shuttle (For boosters)

-Mechjeb (To control it easier)

-KSPX Parts Expansion (For second stage engine)

-Munar Excursion Module (For the top stage)

-Part Generator (For all tanks)

-Fairing Factory (For all fairings and to make it look real and cool)

DOWNLOAD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws7elb05tj8pi75/KSP%20SLS%20%282%29.zip

Wow good job guy, this is actually pretty awesome.

Also good job including the mods. :D

Thanks it took me a while to find the mods I needed for it but it was all worth it.

P.S. If anyone is able to take it too Jool or Eeloo, I will like to see pics.

• 1 month later...

You should use the booster from boss squirelzz NASA shuttle booster mod, not only is it one piece, its powerful and has a wide gimbal range . And findout how to get everything working as most things don't work because of the file format (their .dae, they need to be .mu)

Edited by DarthVader

You should use the booster from boss squirelzz NASA shuttle booster mod. And findout how to get everything working as most things don't work because of the file format (their .dae, they need to be .mu)

Where do I get those booster?

You should ask Bobcat to use his American pack models since the SLS is based on the Ares V ie.: Ares V first stage wits Ares 1 boosters is completely converted into the SLS concept and he has the Orion craft too and the Ares V with its second stage is similar to the SLS Block II. The only thing to be modified on them is the textures and the SLS Block I second stage fairings which you already have. It would be nice to see a SLS pack.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.