Proto Planes Inc. [NEW PLANE!!!][Now hiring]

Here at Proto Planes Inc. we make custom planes for the crazy kerbals wanting to fly and blow things up in a whole new way. with awesome planes (or at least i hope there awesome :D).

Most of our planes will be made with designs that are not as common as most and hopefully unique ideas (hard to really know saying all the old threads were lost ;.;). I will always want to hear ideas or see pictures of planes that are cool or you just want me to attempt to make (this is not me saying i will just me saying i will give it a look).

right now i am looking for test pilots to tell me more stats (like the range and other crazy things you guys may think of).

Now to the planes.

Now a plane made by Spartwo. The Ion Drone is a ion powered plane, yes thats right eco friendly plane capable of going very far.weighing in a only 2 tons.here you go try it out and have fun with a new ion plane at your disposal.

ion_plane.jpg

Get it from our Green isle

Here is the KA7-Bat Proto. A medium altitude plane with Large amount of thrust and a slick design. Outfitted with 4 turbo jets and extremely controllable. Not much more to say other than its a fun plane to fly hope you like it.

screenshot9.png

screenshot10.png

Get it at Super planes emporium

Here is the new KV37 A-Eagle VTOL Proto. It uses 4 VTOL jet engines to land and take off but can fly with the 3 on the back. It is easy to fly and looks really cool. Plus if your poor kerbals are stranded just pop them in the extra 2 cabins located on both wings. As always with the planes here it is well balanced.

screenshot243.png

screenshot245.png

Has 4 big landing gear to land on

screenshot248.png

Get it form on top of your roof :)

form our secret development facility located in a secret location is the K9 Bomber series.

the first one in the series is the wait for it wait for it the the K9 A-Bomber Proto

equiped with 6 bombs and belly armor to protect form pesky rockets. This stealth bomber will destroy any target and then fly away with its 4 turbo jet engines. This Stealth bomber only has 290 parts (fully equipped with all its bombs). This is a must have for any crazy kerbals who need to destroy there enemies and get away with it.

screenshot224.pngscreenshot225.pngscreenshot227.png

Get it at :Kerbmart

A variant of the K9 A-Bomber proto the K9 B- Bomber proto

created in result to a kerbal jumping on one of the bombs. when it went BOOM he went flying and all the kebals had to find him. they happened to have a K9 laying around and took off the bombs and armor and strapped sum big fancy lights on it and went searching. (he was never found rumor says he started a 2nd kerbal space program but thats just rumors or is it). After further development they changed to a hybrid engine cluster and gave it a new original name. (after taking all the bombs and stuff off it only has 248 parts)

screenshot228.png

screenshot229.png

Get it at :Planes R Us

This next plane is a downsized K9 bomber outfitted with a jumbo bomb and advanced armor on it's belly.The new K3 C-Low A Bomber Proto uses state of the art low Alt. engines (2) to fly around with extreme agility.It has exactly 100 parts (all by accident). Get the new lighter stealth bomber today

screenshot240.png

screenshot241.pngscreenshot238.png

Get it at : Planes R Us

All these planes so far are very stable with and without payload and are easy for beginners (recomend staying below 20,000 feet when using)

More planes will be added frequently (hopefully one or 2 a day) so keep your eyes open.:)

Edited by brobel

it flys well until you get above 20,000 then it starts to loose control wich is completly from the wings no rcs our anything (has tones of air intakes that would allow for realy high flight like 14 or somthing) but when just flying its real easy minor trim adjustments and it will stay level.

Also there is a lot of control surfaces

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dude brobel i love your flying wings! So awesome!

Can you make one for Zokesia according to these specs:

HEAVY BOMBER - FLYING WING

x2 Standard jet engines

x4 High altitude engines

10 ton bombload

1000 km combat range

high lift

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.