Request a flag!

Thobewill10

no i agree, just a little not to much :)

don't know what else to call it.. variety? so it not just one color.

but don't remove the center(sides) bend, snap, something, it makes it so it looks at you, and isn't so flat.

Post Number 70

I can't really bend the sides. And how and where are you wanting to see colour? Sorry for all the questions, I just like being thorough!

I can't really bend the sides. And how and where are you wanting to see colour? Sorry for all the questions, I just like being thorough!

blends a bad word.. (and me bad at english) snap was a better, and what i ment was they already did it, so it looks like the eye is looking at you :D

I do not mean to hijack the thread, but I don't know where else to go that would answer the question as quickly, what with all the flag expertise here.

Custom flags are not working in 0.23. At least for me. If you select a flag, it shows up in the VAB, but on the launchpad, and elsewhere, what shows up is either the default Kerbal flag or a white square. When you go back to the VAB, the custom flag may or may not be there, or it may have on it's own switched to the default Kerbal flag or the white square. These flags worked in 0.22 without any problem at all. Anyone know what is going on?

Yay! I'm not insane! I should really make a bug report for that, but it's not very urgent, so I haven't gotten around to it.

Do planted flags work for you? They work for me, but you seem to imply they don't work.

Right so, what would you like to see to do with colours? Or is it fine as it is?

the colors should be a little darker, with a little bit of randomness, like the background isn't solid black, a bit like that. if that is even understandable XD

(might go a bit for a reply, dinner is ready)

the colors should be a little darker, with a little bit of randomness, like the background isn't solid black, a bit like that. if that is even understandable XD

(might go a bit for a reply, dinner is ready)

I get what you mean :) I'll have a play around, I left the background more or less solid as the flag has actual texture in game, so I don't wan to add a texture if the game will do that for you! I'll put a gradient or something on it though to break it up a bit!

I get what you mean :) I'll have a play around, I left the background more or less solid as the flag has actual texture in game, so I don't wan to add a texture if the game will do that for you! I'll put a gradient or something on it though to break it up a bit!

we are so good at communicating XD

so to make it clear so there wil be no misunderstandings agian: like background, the eye needs some work, and the sun is good :D

Could ya do something incorporating the Irish flag, and put the "Irish Space Agency" or something in it, maybe a landing pod, I dunno really I'll leave that up to you!

Just a quickie! Contemplating RoISA to IRSA (Irish Republic Space Agency)

79DkpDb.png

we are so good at communicating XD

so to make it clear so there wil be no misunderstandings agian: like background, the eye needs some work, and the sun is good :D

Okay that's fine! What would you like me to do specifically to the eye? Darken the colour a bit?

In his defence there does appear to be a bit of a language barrier!

yeah. not that good with languages. especially german, i hate german. so many weird sounds that dosn't make any sense.

Okay that's fine! What would you like me to do specifically to the eye? Darken the colour a bit?

1. darken the color a bit

2. make it a bit more varied. So it isn't just one color but a lot mixed together. (some dark and lighter spots)

the pupillary (?) is perfect so leave that be :)

yeah. not that good with languages. especially german, i hate german. so many weird sounds that dosn't make any sense.

I understand and meant no offence.

Just a bad inside joke about designers and customers.

wasn't quit what had in mind, but i like it :)

(changed my mind, so i removed this text)

I understand and meant no offence.

Just a bad inside joke about designers and customers.

No offence taken :).... but i still hate the german language ;)

Edited by OneEyedShark
removed some of the text after looking in game

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.