Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Request:

A space logo with our without a rocket that incorporates a Baseball instead of a globe. In my head, I see a globe with comets or asteroids wizzing around, but upon further inspection it isn't a globe but a baseball. Maybe similar to the NASA logo, but baseball inspired.

Agency name? AVERAGE

Literally just the word "AVERAGE" instead of NASA or ESA or other agency name. Go wild. Have fun. Preferably one with wavy-flag background, one without.

Too much to ask? Sorry in advance. You all rock.

Request: Combine logo/claw flag, with color of that standard combine blue metal they use.
Can you do something with three martinis? I'm pretty sure I'm violating international copyright law with my avatar and KSP flag.

thanks,

TML

Can I just suggest to people who request flags that if you request something

a) don't make the request vague.

B) if it's complex, try to make a mockup of the sort of thing you want.

Anyone want to do this?

It's a little too complex to make from scratch, and It's also a trademark.

I use the original minimalistic flag from KSP as top layer (usually layer set to multiply).

like this: http://www.workupload.com/file/pEqrs3Gh

http://i.imgur.com/6scIoZ6.png http://i.imgur.com/m4foOLO.png

I do not personally own a version of it without the overlay. If you contact Madhorse he might still have one. And I would like the patch just to be the centre vortex and not the word.

Do you have a high(ish) res image of the vortex graphic used? I can edit the existing flags, but it will look awful and be barely visible. If you have the original image the centre vortex was taken from I might be able to work with that.

NOTICE:

Also, it would be super if when people make requests, that they could actually provide a link to the stuff, rather than getting people to trawl through the internet to find something that might be what they mean. If you say you want a graphic in the style of such and such a flag or logo, how about a link to that flag or that logo? The more work we have to do on your behalf to find the stuff, the less inclined we will be to to give you our time and effort for free.

Like this but more like the game of thrones flag style

p.s from Moderator Climberfx: Hello. You put a local machine picture link. It won't work. You need first upload to a shared internet server, like imgur, flicker. Then copy the online link to here via image button.

NOTICE:

Also, it would be super if when people make requests, that they could actually provide a link to the stuff, rather than getting people to trawl through the internet to find something that might be what they mean. If you say you want a graphic in the style of such and such a flag or logo, how about a link to that flag or that logo? The more work we have to do on your behalf to find the stuff, the less inclined we will be to to give you our time and effort for free.

lika this?

Can i make a request? since the new update, i'm hopeing i will get better and there by make my Space Agency go into a "Golden Age (OF DOOOOOOM)" so the one i got made (thx) i would like a more golden one and, if not to time consuming, made a version without background (for satellits) :)

So this one, just more golden and less "tiger" :)

http://i.imgur.com/ZGbZwvy.png

http://i.imgur.com/DH3mPTs.jpg

(The color i want)

I do not personally own a version of it without the overlay. If you contact Madhorse he might still have one. And I would like the patch just to be the centre vortex and not the word.

Im still here once in a while but i have absolutely no idea how flags and patches(?) have to look in the new KSP version (size, etc). Have not played since 0.22. :rolleyes:

...and yes, i have a save file of all flags i made.

Edit: how is this?

2RHm68O.png

Edited by MadHorse

I was wondering if I could get a logo for my space program, CosMech Astronautics ("Cosmic Mechanical", just the "CosMech" part is fine). Something like the Orion logo would be nice, but with a rocket sort of like the KSP logo rather than the generic swoosh. Also, using a crescent moon for the "C" in "CosMech" would be cool.

I'd do it myself, but I cannot into Photoshop.

Hey I was wondering if you could make a flag that is tails (yes tails the fox from sonic) two tails like the symbol on his plane because I cant find one that is the right 256 x 160 size and I don't know how to edit photos? do you think you could do it?

What I mean is that I meant that normal stars would be put in the formation of the rocket logo.

Oh I see, you want the stars to form the KSP logo, not the stars in the shape of the KSP logo stars, misunderstanding. I'll have a crack tonight.

I would like one in the style of the first post on the thread (The one of the planet nations) Oriented towards Jool and it's moons.

I'll see what I come up with, anything particular you'd like in terms of shape or features?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.