Request a flag!

Thobewill10

I look forward to possibly seeing it in the future :D

Here it is at last, with large and small PNGs with transparent backgrounds. I can put a background color in if you tell me what color you want.

Lmbr4dp.png

HUvaezn.png

Edit: I just realized I didn't put shadows under the letters so I'll probably post a new version in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

New and improved:

p8OW96O.png

tkGtKES.png

Again, let me know if you want something other than a transparent background.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what I have for your Halo flag:

czlMGgk.png

vLQP8Ug.png

-give it a black background, fading to grey near the edges of the flag

I wasn't sure what you meant by this. If I didn't do what you meant, give me some more description and I will try to fix it. Also, I can put a white outline or something around the saw shape if you want it to be more visible.

Edit: I don't know why but it keeps putting this paw print post as an update to my last post. WTFlip? Oh well...

Edited by The Yellow Dart

Here it is at last, with large and small PNGs with transparent backgrounds. I can put a background color in if you tell me what color you want.

http://i.imgur.com/Lmbr4dp.png

http://i.imgur.com/HUvaezn.png

Edit: I just realized I didn't put shadows under the letters so I'll probably post a new version in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

New and improved:

http://i.imgur.com/p8OW96O.png

http://i.imgur.com/tkGtKES.png

Again, let me know if you want something other than a transparent background.

- - - Updated - - -

It's perfect, I look forward to seeing my newfound space agency's flag on the surface of Eeloo! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm looking to get a logo/flag made for my mod, and was wondering if anyone would be interested? I posted about it in General Add-on Affairs, but that sub forum isn't very active.

Here's the thread if anyone fancies a look: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/108596-Logo-for-Infernal-Robotics-Model-Rework

Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what I want my personal flag to look like and am in no real rush to get it, but, if you have the time, could you work on a personal one for me, my only real guidelines are:

A) base color is red

B) be a flag worthy of an intrepid explorer

other than that, surprise me! :wink: Thank you for your time.

Bicolor, horizontal 3-striped Flag, Red on top and bottom, Yellow in the middle, and a rocket with 2 pillars on either side of the rocket, and a crown above the rocket and pillar in the middle of the flag please! It's the flag of the Kingdom of Kpain.

Would you prefer a rocket or a shuttle?

spacecraft-space-shuttle-rocket-launch-shuttle.png

science-outline-fly-astronomy-rocket-ship-vehicle.png

Bicolor, horizontal 3-striped Flag, Red on top and bottom, Yellow in the middle, and a rocket with 2 pillars on either side of the rocket, and a crown above the rocket and pillar in the middle of the flag please! It's the flag of the Kingdom of Kpain.

Alright Epsilon, I went ahead without guidance, and used both. It turned out both good and bad in my opinion. The Kpainish coat of arms turned out great, I think, but because of the size of it on the flag (based on the Spanish flag), you aren't going to be able to make out much of anything on the crest, which is the only part that sets it apart from the Spanish flag. However, I have included a flag with just the coat of arms on a transparent background which I think would look pretty good. I thought about changing the motto on the ribbon to something kerbaly but when I learned what it meant, I figured you can't get much cooler or spacey than "The Great Beyond". So it is up to you, here they are! Let me know what you think! (larger versions in spoilers)

P7RM22I.png

qQazahz.png

Rku2qzt.png

DDNnZq7.png

These two can get a bit complex, so you better have an IBM supercomputer to remember this. :confused:

Two vertical, navy blue bars a the ends of the flag. Center is white. Yellow eagle with a design somewhat reminiscent of Panem's (Hunger Game Country) own flag. A pair of yellow UN-style olive branches.

Name is the Armlas Federation.

Now the other one is sort of a program for a space agency.

Transparent background. Navy blue circle. Rocket silhouette with kerbin, mun, and minmus in the background project ARES style.

Edited by TheZenGuy

Could I have a non photo flag of Laythe on the foreground, and Jool in the background. Could Jool cover the whole flag, with Laythe in the center? Also could the style be the example flags' style?

-DMSP

Rep will be involved

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.