Request a flag!

Thobewill10

More new flags to be raised! A mission patch for my Argus crew vehicles. Create the patch as a circle with the silhouette of an Orion MPCV in the center of the circle and the wording 'ARGUS' written underneath. Make the background transparent too.

The next flag is a flag for my private space agency, the KSXA. Set the words KSXA in the NASA 'worm' font centered too. The text should be black. Have it done ESA style as well. make a transparent and background version too.

Edited by TheZenGuy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, could I have a flag for Laythe again?

Could it look something like this?

yAUJGMg.png

Any chance someone could do this, with the moons being Tylo, Vall, Bop, Pol and of course, Laythe?

Could the colors be Laythe's Ocean color, Laythe's sand color and Jool's clouds color?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Please may somebody make a flag for my mod? The main manufacturer in it is Sharkman Space Industries, so make the flag a kind of blue and dark green thingy, with a fin/shark head with a tophat on it, or just a shark fin with a tophat hovering above it. Since it's more like a manufacturer logo than a flag, try and fit the words "Sharkman Space Industries" Or just "SSI" somewhere.

Thank you all in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I am a freelance graphic designer and got bored today and decided I could do something nice for the citizens of the KSP forum. I will make a custom flag for your space program!!! I made my forum banner, and here are a few examples of the flags I can make you!!

KSPFLAG.png

KSPFLAG1.png

KSPFLAG2.png

KSPFLAG3.png

KSPFLAG4.png

oie_nz_Y7tn_GEWq_LM.png

oie_q2g_Fp_Xd_Sbw6p.png

imagur

They're simple designs, but I can do more detailed work if you request it. If you'd like a flag send me a PM and give me a description of the flag you'd like.

P.S. I can also do mission patches for your big projects if you'd like! Just let me know what it is, the name of the project, where it's going, and the name of the crew (as long as it's not a bunch of 'em) :cool::cool::cool::cool:

EDIT: 5/23

Since there's been a lot of demand, i am going to cut down on my workload by imposing a few guidelines

1. No text

2. No resizes

3. No recolors of existing flags

So I was thinking no one had started a thread like this, and started my own. Then I was informed I was encroaching on covered territory. So.... you need a protege? :D:D:D

Here's a little work I've done so far

Planetary Flags:

Confederated_Kingdoms_of_Minimus.png

Confederated Kingdoms of Minimus

Origins: The people of Minimus where originally Kerbals from a long forgotten space program designed to explore Minimus when it was first discovered. A colony of nearly 400 was established to perform experiments on the satellite. The primary goal of the program was to find out if the body was indeed made out of mint ice cream. When the colony reported back their findings (that Minimus was made of mint green rocks of some sort and it tasted nothing like mint), the program was quickly dismantled and the colony was forgotten. The people in the colony had developed horticulture and advance recycling systems that helped them become self sufficient. When the people where cut off, they began colonizing other sections of Minimus. As the colonists spread out, they turned their individual bases into kingdoms. They agreed to band together as one and set out designing this flag. The background is deep in color, like the lowlands of Minimus, representing their commitment to proper resource usage, and the utilization of the resources within themselves. The mint leaves in the center remind them of their past, and help them to remember why they were there.

Dres.png

Dres

Origins: The people of Dres a small humanoids with very large eyes. They never recognized boarders or ownership of lands. As such they only recognized that they were one people. Their flag is also simple. Dres is in the corner, with two orbiting asteroids (or as the Dresians believe them to be visiting spirits). The yellow star is of course Kerbol.

Eve.png

Eve

Origins: Eve is believed to have been the first inhabited planet in the Kerbol system, but it's toxic atmosphere made the planet unihabitable, and it's people moved to Kerbin. That's right... the Kerbals are from Eve! The laurels are yellow because the planet is purple. As the atmosphere of Eve filters out red and blue light, the chemical reaction in the plants turns them bright yellow.

Kingdom_of_Ike.png

Kingdom of Ike

Origins: Ike was colonized by Dunains long ago. The people there were sent for the express purpose of utilizing the moon for it's resources, as the Dunains had stripped Duna of it's resources. Unfortunately, the resources had been stretched too thin by the time the Ike expedition was underway. War broke out on Duna and it quickly descended into chaos. The resource wars were not long. The people of Duna massacred each other en mass, but the war did not reach beyond Duna's surface. It was less than one standard year before the weapons fell silent on Duna, along with communications. A scientific shuttle and redirected communications and scanning satellites showed the Ike colony their worst fears: the surface was burned to cinders. The war destroyed Duna and it's inhabitants. The Kingdom of Ike was established in the wake of the devastation. The flag's white background signifies the peace the Kingdom will forever maintain. The red line is Duna, with it's red crust and hollow shell.

Peoples_Federation_of_the_Mun.png

Peoples Federation of the Mun

Origins: The Peoples Federation of the Mun (PFM) is a convent of Munling Zealots. These people believed that their Mun was the mother of all creation. She was the alpha and omega, the center of the universe, and the master of all. The black background represents the nothingness that the rest of the universe offers. The grey cross that dominates the flag represents the Mun and it's holy influence as the only beacon of light in the void. The grey bar on the edge represents the Zealots belief that, in the end, only the Mun will remain.

Republic_of_Duna.png

Republic of Duna

Origins: Long after the Desolation of Duna, the people of Ike planned a return mission to rebuild. A large portion of the Ike settlers returned to Duna and began the long process of rebuilding. The Republic of Duna was born from the ashes of the Duna Resource Wars, and this flag was created. The empty shell is now filled in, representing the reconstruction of Duna.

The_Independent_Colony_of_Gilly.png

The Independent Colony of Gilly

Origins: During the opening days of Evein space exploration, Gilly was quickly colonized and made into a bustling fueling station for out-going travelers. As the atmosphere on Eve turned to poison, refugees began landing on Gilly with the intention of taking all the resources for themselves. The colonists stood their ground and held their posts. After the first refugee attack, the Gilly colonists shut down all activities on Gilly and refused any other visitors. They declared themselves an independent nation and forced their own taxes on their products. The comet on top of the flag represents Eve. Comets have long been harbingers of bad news, and the people of Gilly felt no different about Eve. The stars are a prominent constellation in the Gilly sky, and believed to be a sign of good luck.

The_Moho_Tribes.png

The Moho Tribes

Origins: The people of Moho are small with large eyes that have vary fast acting pupils. They live under the surface of Moho, but venture up to the surface on occasion to make sacrifices to the setting sun. They believe that Kerbol is the creator of the universe, as well as the judge.

United_People_of_the_Mun.png

United People of the Mun

Origins: (different story line) The United People of the Mun have the same story as the people of Minimus. Kerbals were sent to the Mun to harvest its resources, but the amount was vastly smaller than original estimates. The program was shut down and the colony was abandoned to the elements. By not having to send resources to Kerbin, the colonies on the Mun were able to support themselves indefinitely.

EDIT: I added stories for the flags designs. Enjoy!:D

Edited by [M]TheDoctor

Can I request one with a munscape featuring a tipped-over lander, silhouetted against the sky?

Black munscape and lander, orange sky.

I tip over so many landers trying to save fuel by not cancelling all the horizontal velocity. So many that I'm just considering adding wheels instead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.