Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Hi again guys, sorry I have been off! I am doing a one way mission to Eeloo. (First in my new save!) And a flag for it would be cool! Slightly less realistic than the Laythe flag above please!

Ok, could it have a slightly less realistic (cartoony please) Eeloo (the side with the brown ring crater) and in the background a starry space (star field). Also, could there be a spot (more like a small star) with a trail behind it approaching Eeloo. This would be epic!

Also, could you guys resize one so it is the size for a KSP flag?

Thanks again, and be ready for rep!:wink:

Edited by DMSP

Hi Yellow Dart, could you do this one?

Hi again guys, sorry I have been off! I am doing a one way mission to Eeloo. (First in my new save!) And a flag for it would be cool! Slightly less realistic than the Laythe flag above please!

Ok, could it have a slightly less realistic (cartoony please) Eeloo (the side with the brown ring crater) and in the background a starry space (star field). Also, could there be a spot (more like a small star) with a trail behind it approaching Eeloo. This would be epic!

Also, could you guys resize one so it is the size for a KSP flag?

Thanks again, and be ready for rep!
k_wink.gif

Hello!

I was wondering if you could make a flag something like this:

mlPgX58.png?1

Basically something with Fitzpatrick Corp on it with some planets and stuff.

I found this also which i thought was also cool:

YvLVVR4.jpg

So maybe even something like that except with Fitzpatrick Corp?

If you could do something like this it would be greatly appreciated :D

-Fitzy

Hi, I'm the author of the Orbital Material Science mod ( http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81578-0-23-5-Orbital-Material-Science ) , I'm currently working on a big update. I'd like to add "Nehemiah Engineering" the manufacturer of all the parts in the mod to KSP as an agency. For this I need a flag. My creativity is more in the technical stuff and I'm very bad with GIMP etc. so it would be great If somebody could come up with a flag. Create Company and Flag issue on GitHub

Hi N3h3mia,

I just found a page which might have some ideas for potential logos:

http://www.nasa.gov/content/explore-the-diverse-ecosystem-of-experiments-being-researched-on-iss/#.VO8Wy_nEepU

Of course the human silhouette would need to be replaced by a kerbal one, and "Nehemia Engineering" added somehow, but as a basis, what do you think?

May I request a flag for usage on my aircraft? My previous one was deleted when I reinstalled to try to fix a bug, and the flag was a placeholder anyways.

Back when I played a lot of Spore, one of my fictional nations which I made creations for was called Targeria, and I gave them a roundel (a blue circle around a green circle with a yellow rectangle outlined in blue extending across the circle. I'll post an image of the roundel later in this post). I never successfully created a Targerian flag which really fit their roundel, and thus when I needed a custom flag for KSP all I made was the roundel on a background. It looked hideous, but I kept telling myself I'd replace it someday. So, may I ask that whoever is currently using this thread to handle flag requests to make a flag inspired by the roundel for me to use on my KSP craft?

EBakmYu.pngThe roundel is on the wingtips

Notice: Please do not just do the roundel itself or make the roundel the main focus. I do not want the roundel itself as the flag or the main focus of the flag, but I want a flag that the roundel would represent well. (Like how the

1280px-Roundel_of_the_USAF.svg.png
has elements of the United States' flag without being the flag itself)

Hi N3h3mia,

I just found a page which might have some ideas for potential logos:

http://www.nasa.gov/content/explore-the-diverse-ecosystem-of-experiments-being-researched-on-iss/#.VO8Wy_nEepU

Of course the human silhouette would need to be replaced by a kerbal one, and "Nehemia Engineering" added somehow, but as a basis, what do you think?

I like the icon on the page, I tried to create a quick draft using my limited skills. The human is still a human and the left upper part empty to just name a few of the problems.

PyDnJ3r.png

Maybe some of the KSP-Fan-Artists can come up with a better flag or even a better idea. For adding to the game the flags must be 256 x 160 px for the larger one and 64 x 40 px for the smaller one. Having a high res version for other uses would be great. And of curse I'll give credit to the artist on the mod forum thread and the download sites.

I need a flag for Pancake Aerospace Enterprises, something that's realistic-ish, and less silly than what I currently have (see my sig). If you could give me something that looked a bit more serious than my current one. It only needs two things: Pancake and Aerospace, with big letters: PSE.

I'll take a stab at it after I get to Fitzy3's request, he is next in line. I already have a kerbal outline shape ready from MrWalrus' flag. Do you want me to just change that and use the NASA image, or try to make something new based on it?

Great, if you can create something new based on it that would good. My mods contain science experiments based on real life experiments from the Gemini-Program to current ISS-Experiments, at least they will after the next update ;-) The main part is science for space stations so if you can create something that fits, you will have my eternal thank.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.