Request a flag!

Thobewill10

This one is for Fitzy3. I started out trying to paint the planets but they weren't turning out as good as I had hoped so this is just a bunch of planet images thrown together with "fancytext". Let me know if you want something changed.

fH7qop7.jpg

GRLtAJl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quick Q. Does anyone know how to add the flag texture to an existing image using Paint.NET?

I can't say I know anything about Paint.NET, if you post it I can try to do it.

This one is for Fitzy3. I started out trying to paint the planets but they weren't turning out as good as I had hoped so this is just a bunch of planet images thrown together with "fancytext". Let me know if you want something changed.

http://i.imgur.com/fH7qop7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GRLtAJl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say I know anything about Paint.NET, if you post it I can try to do it.

I Think it is amazing. Only one thing i don't like is the glare/white line going through "Fitzpatrick Corp", but apart from that its beutiful Thank you

Alrighty, N3h3mia, I had a hard time thinking of anything super creative for your flag/logo so now I have three flags to show you. If you let me know which one you like best I can try to fix it up more or change it to your liking, or you can take them as they are. Also let me know if you find a mistake somewhere, as my attention was spread out over three flags plus RL is crazy. Feel free to use any or all or none.

First, here is the NASA logo, bigger, leveled out, kerbalized, etc.

DRGLTIc.jpg

Mes89jN.jpg

Now here is one that draws on that for inspiration:

AsasUIv.jpg

9LGNf1e.jpg

And finally here is just an attempt at an Aerospace-style logo. If you like it a lot I can probably fix it up and make it look a little nicer than it is at the moment. This one was kind of a last minute idea and was made in about 15 mins.

aknxkDU.jpg

8YlvpaO.jpg

Alrighty, N3h3mia, I had a hard time thinking of anything super creative for your flag/logo so now I have three flags to show you. If you let me know which one you like best I can try to fix it up more or change it to your liking, or you can take them as they are. Also let me know if you find a mistake somewhere, as my attention was spread out over three flags plus RL is crazy. Feel free to use any or all or none.

First, here is the NASA logo, bigger, leveled out, kerbalized, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/Mes89jN.jpg

Thanks, I like them. I like the first one the most the only thing I hope you can change is the font, it is to round for my taste. I guess I like some corners. ;)

Now here is one that draws on that for inspiration:

http://i.imgur.com/9LGNf1e.jpg

And I'll use the second one for my new Kerbal Life Science mod, If you could add "Kerbal Life Science" underneath Nehemiah Engineering that would be great. Maybe use the same font as in the first one (Build on the corporate identity :D )

These are for Noname117. Since your request was pretty simple and didn't require anything too complicated and time consuming I ended up making 4 flags for you, so hopefully you like one of them. I made the roundrel before reading your post more closely and realizing that you were specifically asking for NOT a roundrel, (I thought you wanted an improved roundrel at first) but maybe you can use it anyway. So here are the four, not posting hires versions to save space but let me know if you want them and I will.

E0qZLUD.jpgWvOAx6Z.jpg

cvcSGcO.pnggyi00OX.jpg

They looks pretty darn nice, I think the bottom right one really seems to work in my opinion. Actually, the nation Targeria had 3 main islands, so the 3 stars works really well with that. Thank you, and I think I will start using it.

Hi! I would please like a flag for my company. I want it to have a simple blank background, and cartoony letters spelling out "WOI!" in yellow with red outlining. The colors can look like my sig's. The font could also look a little like the font in my sig. Thanks! :)

Edited by Lundmunchkins

Could you possibly make one that has some type of eagle wings with an x in the back ground that is blue and white.

And maybe one with a Hammer and anvil with a gradient in any way that is red and black? if so that would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Graphics is a distant cousin to my talents. I cobbled up a flag and icon from a free image I found online. I need someone who would be willing to clean them up.

I can provide the original if that would help.

You can see the current png files in my mod: Spacetux - Unmanned missions

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Back again, was hoping if someone was willing to do a quick edit for me.

I had this flag made previously, but I was hoping if someone could change the colors for me, and also turn the needle into a

simple compass rose that follows a similar pattern as the original, with the compass being inside the colored. I would like to

have the colors be made into a deep green background, slightly lime green, but not too bright circle and C^3, and slightly

dark yellow compass rose.

Here's the old flag:

WjmNGsY.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.