Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Thanks again for the flag, MadHorse. I played with the "swoosh" some and ended up dropping the original one in favor of basically a clone of the one on NASA's logo, thusly:

flag_by_MadHorse_newswoosh_darker.png

I shifted a couple of stars to close the "void" left by removing the original "swoosh". Thanks again for a beautiful flag!!

P.S.: I'd be happy to share my modifications back to you in all their layered glory if you want. It's only fair given that this is 90%+ your work anyway. As I use Gimp I saved in .xsf, but I think I can save as .psd if you'd rather have that format.

can i make another request ? i would like two flags, one almost the same as before with a few (one ;) ) modifications, and the other one a bit different :)

i would like the first one to be the same flag as before (without the shark) were there on the bottom stod "Research And Development Division" (if it don't fit just "R&D Division").

The second i'll like to be like the other but with Mun insted of Kerbin, and on the bottom it says "Mün Base Alpha" :D now no need to hurry, if you got a life or you like to play .22 insted that fine :P

EDIT: like my new signature MadHorse ???

Edited by OneEyedShark
Added "EDIT"

and oneeyedshark not to be rude but isnt a 5k walk easy

Yes it is, but my body uses up what i eat really fast, so after (first after) a short (or long) walk/run i usually get a headache until i eat... no matter lenght :)

EDIT: best something with sugar like a pear or apple

May I please have a flag that has a tornado on in but with the lines thin (As is make them flat lines) and with the word "VORTEX" on the bottom? I would really appreciate it.

Edited by Zapness
Needed to add something

May I please have a flag that has a tornado on in but with the lines thin (As is make them flat lines) and with the word "VORTEX" on the bottom? I would really appreciate it.

Here XP

7hH7qXr.png

FOR BOB'S SAKE !!! I BOBING FORGOT THE "R"

Edited by OneEyedShark

Here XP

7hH7qXr.png

lol not quite what I meant. Didnt do very much detail with my description. I meant a complete black background with white letters at bottom and the tornado as white. But I did like how yo seperated the VOR from the TEX. Hope this helps you understand it better.

lol not quite what I meant. Didnt do very much detail with my description. I meant a complete black background with white letters at bottom and the tornado as white. But I did like how yo seperated the VOR from the TEX. Hope this helps you understand it better.

Lol it was a joke XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.