Request a flag!

Thobewill10

thanks...now to find the latin for needs more boosters:)

Your signature? But how did you get the idea "cursus" means boosters? That means cicle, circuit, course etc. as far as I know. Closest I found is "rocheta" which seems to be a suspicious neologism. I would use "radius ignifer" which literally means firestick.

Edited by Atanar

can you make a flag similarto this? (Terran Empire flag from star trek)

but with the silhouette of kerbin and a sword?

background colour red, the sword and planet maybe in black?

It's been done. Look in the flags megathread, page 44

Edited by Promii

I'll probably make my own at some point but hey, if you're still taking requests. :D

Two flags I need:

1. A flag for a "Cult of Kerbol", sun worshipers who are intent on speaking with what they believe to be an entity (the sun itself). Something with a nice circle on it, and all... cult-y.

2. A flag for Goblin Enterprises. Blue on white color scheme would be good, but I have faith in the artist - go with the flow baby! Not really picky on the substance as long as its not just a planet with a ring. :D

Anyway, if you're interested cool, if too busy its all good. Safe journeys and good fortune!

I'll probably make my own at some point but hey, if you're still taking requests. :D

2. A flag for Goblin Enterprises. Blue on white color scheme would be good, but I have faith in the artist - go with the flow baby! Not really picky on the substance as long as its not just a planet with a ring. :D

Anyway, if you're interested cool, if too busy its all good. Safe journeys and good fortune!

goblinenterprises.png

I made a blue on black one for you... a planet with ring:D ; looks nicer than white imo.

Edited by Peenvogel

If you don't mind...

Could you do a large grey-dark grey gear(With CUBE inside in black) surrounded by 3 smaller gears of the same color on a lighter grey background?

Thanks.

Also curious: could you use a .GIF file for a flag?

Yeah! Thank you, now how do I add it to the game?

Go to the directory where you installed Kerbal, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Flags and drop the file in the flags directory. Note, the install path can vary, but as long as you go to ...\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Flags you're good.

Go to the directory where you installed Kerbal, e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Flags and drop the file in the flags directory. Note, the install path can vary, but as long as you go to ...\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Flags you're good.

I can now use these flags to beautify the kerbol system with the mark of the most beautiful being who ever lived... :D

This guy redefines the word narcissist.

Alright I have a request I'm thinking of a flag with a tan or red background with the evolution of kerbals. Kinda like the picture of the evolution of humans. I'm thinking of like a Fern first them a bush then a tree and finally the kerbal with all of those in a plant green color. Can someone make this for me? Please

I know the devs have stated that kerbals are not plants but I like it for kind of a joke.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.