Waves and grins

Hatsune_Neko

Waves and Grins.

Just saying hi and stuff like that..

Had KSP for a bit now, just didnt realize i didnt have a Forum account setup hehe.. thats fixed :sticktongue:

First forum where i got stumped on how to upload my avatar.. or its broken, not sure which yet.

ehh oh well like hi and stuff. and dont mind me, this silly kittah is ok. she loves this game!!!!!!!

erm me yea like whatever lol. any who.. dankies for this awesome sauce game..

=(^.^)=

Welcome to the forums! :)

Avatar uploading (and a number of other perks) are disabled for new accounts. It's part of a whole system that the community managers have to filter out spammers, trolls, and other ne'er-do-wells. Once you've posted around a bit and the mods lift your restrictions, you'll be able to upload your avatar.

Anyway, if you need any help with any of the harder bits of the game, or if you just want to sharpen your skills, I'd highly recommend you check out the Drawing Board (link in my sig), which has a number of tutorials and other useful links. You can also ask questions in the How To forums, where many knowledgeable people should be able to provide the answers you need. Just have a look around, and jump into any conversation that interests you.

Happy landings!

ahh

well dankies for the update then =(^.^)=

and yep trying to figure out the new update,, seams to have broken most of my mods.

I lost all my heavy lifters!! Cries nuuuu!!!!!!

heheh. and zooms off to go hunting for fixes