what kind of parts would you guys want? (beyond 0.20)

Veshpa

I have this idea, perhaps this would be fun in career mode, but it's too lengthy for a single post here--I might develop it into a blog entry. But the rough cut is this--really cheap parts...they would look like the same parts, i.e. "long fuel tank", but it looks really shoddy and dilapidated (i.e you can see rust, or paint peeling, or even actual 3D mesh parts peeling away from the structure) and the reliability and robustness would be less than its 'normal priced' versions. This would be hilarious--it would make some launches really scary, but the feeling of relief in reaching orbit or some other place with cheap items (RISK due to lack of funds!) would be interesting and memorable...plus the screenshots would look hilarious! :D

This is a type of development direction that puts the "kerbal" back into Kerbal :D

I'd love to see parallel rocket cross braces. basically connectors that would be 2-to-2, 3-to-3, 4-to-4 so doing longer parallel sections would be more stable.

This would be very nice for cutting down on part counts on large rockets so that it doesn't bog down the CPU as much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.