TheIlyane - A novice YouTuber with a passion for KSP..

theIlyane

Hello Kerbal Space Program(mers)-users/players/etc..

For some time now I’ve been trying to set up a channel, and it appears to be really kicking off and I’m about to break my first few hundred subscribers, and I would like to use this thread to tell a little bit about my channel, what I do and why I love Kerbal Space Program.

I’m a space enthusiast through and through and I try to absorb every little bit of information that comes down the NASA, SpaceX, JAXA, etc. –train and learn as much about it all as possible, and this drew me, inevitably, to the Kerbal Space Program – a game so wonderful in detail, feel and atmosphere (no pun intended).

I’ve been working on my own series, with some normal KSP video in between, namely my series in which I take a shuttle across the stars on a nonstop trek to all the planets in the Kerbol Solar System – and I would like to invite you, my fellow players, to follow me on this journey. We’re at episode six and we’ve just embarked for our first stop: Duna and Ike.

I plan to do a variety of video’s, some including my own things (RL), a lot of Kerbal Space Program, and the occasional coverage of something that’s happening in the real space world (ie: launches, docking, experiments).

So, without further delay I present you the first episode (there are already six! Check my channel for the others!) and enjoy! Please feel free to use this thread for chatter, criticism, praise, discussion and everything else.. I will occasionally bump this thread for new video submissions.

Thank you for being such and excellent community, thank you for your time and thank you, Squad, for making this jewel of a game which we all play with so much passion.

ksspidgeon2.jpg

TheIlyane,

Michiel van Rooijen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3G2a28VH4g&list=PLL99aGXBti00JU5EvdlyQpw8IJ6abvzgC

Those lander legs on top of the Pidgeon really makes it look like a set of drums in that image. "Grand Tour" :D

SSSHHHTTT! Don't spoil it.. they're really actually going to play at a gig on Laythe. The Pidgeon is a touring bus to carry all their instruments.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.