Planetside 2

LUCKYMCNEID

Hey guys,

does anybody here play planetside2?

I started recently and I really like it.

normally I play with friends over skype or we met for lan partys.

But as this game is BIG im looking for more people I can play with so we can do organised attacks and stuff.

Ingame:

Name: JebediahxKerman

Server: Cobalt (EU)

Faction: New Conglomerate (NC)

Greetings,

LUCKYMCNEID

Edited by LUCKYMCNEID

For organized attacks use squads.

yes, but Id like to know the people a little (what vehicles they like, what class they play). Another thing is: We all here are part of the KSP community, which is great and it even gives us another topic to discuss in a "KSP Planetsidegroup" :)

*edit*

also: At the moment, me and my friends have each have something specific they upgrade. (for example 1of us purely upgrades the Sunderer and his engineer class so we always have a good and useful way to transport ourselfs to different places and repair our tanks.)

*/edit*

Edited by LUCKYMCNEID
Forgot Something

Hey there, the name's Youngblood. I'm an engineer with the Terran Republic on Waterson.

The Crown... I was there.... *shudders and downs another glass of hard liquor*

So many tanks... Reavers screaming overhead... Light Infantry falling from the skies, picked off by Vanu snipers too far away to see... *falls silent and stares at glass*

I've been trying to play it again, but it just eats too many resources, so I'm trying to upgrade my computer in general.

Already got a capable card, just need disc space and RAM. :)

But I'd try to play with ya. ;D

I've been trying to play it again, but it just eats too many resources, so I'm trying to upgrade my computer in general.

Run it on the lowest settings, works for me.

I played it during beta and then a bit after release. Has the game changed much since then?

as far as I know there have been some pretty major balance updates. Im not sure what all has changed sinced you played but: theres a new land vehicle, the harasser (3people: 1driver, 1gunner and 1seat on the back with no extras). Another thing is that the power of generall AA-guns has increased quite a bit so its kinda tricky too fly around in aeroplanes. Im sure theres some more Information (patchnotes or something) on the planetside2 website somewhere. :)

Would you be ok with making a "charakter" on our server? (cobalt)

Depending on where you are you might wanna check youre ping (if youre not europe).

If its fine, you can send me a Friend request! :) (Name: JebediahxKerman )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.