Starflare Space Industries, Building Better Worlds for Kerbalkind.

ElectroxSoldier

Welcome, fellow Kerbal!

This is a roleplay I'm planning on doing, taking place at the beginning of Private Space Exploration in the Kerbal Society.

Since I'm currently in School and full up with exams, this little storyteller might take a while to update etc.

BUT near middle/end of June you will definitely see more of Starflare Space Industries.

Note: This series in the beginning will be fully Stock, but MAYBE in the future I might add 2 or 3 lightweight mods that add to the roleplay (i.e. Mapsat, Damned robotics for space stations...)

About Starflare, and it's objectives:

QaAXgcB.png

Starflare is a multi-kerbionnaire organization founded by none other than Bomfred Kerflare, the son of the well known Jerrfil Kerflare, who worked hard for the Kerbal Population worldwide. Thanks to the advancing progress the Government Space Agencies have made all these years, Private Space Faring has become a thing. Starflare is the first Private company to have been founded and already preparing numerous launches to orbit the Kerbin.

What's Starflare's goal? To advance Kerbality into a new age, the Government is too slow and constantly lowering it's Space budget, so Starflare will insure proper Space Exploration, and will plan to make Space, and the outer worlds of the Solar System, a new home, for all...

Missions

-Mission 1: Launching Pegasus 1 into a stable orbit around Kerbin, and establishing connection to Mission Control. (In Progress)

>>Description: Everything needs to begin somewhere, and Starflare needs to ensure that; it can actually send kerbonauts into Space safely and be able to make contact at Mission Control, located at the newly founded Starflare Space Center, located at Eastern Kerbfrica.

-Mission 2: Launch 2 Pegasus 2 ships into identic orbit and execute safe rendezvous and docking. (In development)

Listed to be continued...

That's it for now, stay tuned in the near future! Please note I'm in school and that I'll only be able to update this on weekends. (Until mid-June ofc).

Bon voyage!

©Starflare Corporation owns all rights and SRBS of Starflare Space Industries, Starflare Outer-Worlds, Starflare Stations Inc. and Starflare Lawnmowers & Toaster Engineering.

Edited by ElectroxSoldier

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.