Platform Enigma- an off topic chat thread.

OdinYggd

A troll tried to invade my privacy and spread it across the world in what I'm guessing was a feeble attempt to make me look bad(?). Apparently he had his own thread on 4chan devoted to his attack and as far as I've heard has gotten himself banned (unless there was more than one). Long story short, despite all my sillyness and unfriendlyness, the mods secretly love me and all that happened to that poor lil kid desperate for his 15 mins of fame was the following:

Kid-Punches-A-Stop-Sign-Gets-Trolled-.gif *clunk!*

I too volunteer for a cameo, assuming it is not already too late for that.

And what is all this about blowing up Rage's ridiculous mecha and playing War Thunder? I miss those things already, and it's only been a day without a computer. xD

A troll tried to invade my privacy and spread it across the world in what I'm guessing was a feeble attempt to make me look bad(?). Apparently he had his own thread on 4chan devoted to his attack and as far as I've heard has gotten himself banned (unless there was more than one). Long story short, despite all my sillyness and unfriendlyness, the mods secretly love me and all that happened to that poor lil kid desperate for his 15 mins of fame was the following:

Kid-Punches-A-Stop-Sign-Gets-Trolled-.gif *clunk!*

I thought it was more like this:

banhammer.gif

I too volunteer for a cameo, assuming it is not already too late for that.

And what is all this about blowing up Rage's ridiculous mecha and playing War Thunder? I miss those things already, and it's only been a day without a computer. xD

You will not beat my Mech armada of outdated versions of myself...Meet Rage016 and Rage017

VsCLYCe.png

MqjOhmN.png

You already posted those, Rage, and like all mecha there are too many flaws for me to even begin pointing out. I could design a plane or katyusha (Stalinorgel) in just a few minutes that could easily take your mecha down. :P Sadly, I won't, since KSP is unavailable at the moment.

Maybe I'll take a crack at some kind of armoured vehicle tomorrow, maybe an APC. NASA still uses their M113s right?

I'm sorry y'all. I can't hear you over the sound of how far the range is.

-snip-

Not to mention the accuracy.

Your SRBs have two fins and a short burn time. They aren't exactly prefect weapons of war.

I normally avoid mocking the DPRK... but Rage, you sound very much like North Korea right now...

Edited by chobit-389

I'm sorry y'all. I can't hear you over the sound of how far the range is. Not to mention the accuracy.
Face the reality. Mechas wouldn't make any sense in todays warfare.

@Chobit nice choice of music in your video.

I'm still not convinced that you really need more than just a knife and a plan.

Even if the plan is just something like "Use the knife to get something better than a knife."

I repeat. This isn't reality. This is KSP, Stock KSP. Your argument is invalid.

In that case, it loses because it's being piloted by Jebediah Kerman, and the first thing he'll do is FIRE ALL THE SRBs in every direction without even bothering with things like "targeting."

That thing would lose against an 18th century cannon, or even a grenade. Overkill might be cool, but there is absolutely no need for it against something as silly as a mecha.

Again...I reiterate: THIS ISN'T REALITY. THIS IS KSP. on an unrelated note, The things are surprisingly durable. I've test fired them against each other and they can survive a maximum of Three direct SRB hits.