Platform Enigma- an off topic chat thread.

OdinYggd

I present to you, the internet, my creation! Rage014!

-snip-

Rage014 is the 14th iteration of a series of war machines designed to take over the universe and enslave humanity! we're still working on making it more compact. in the future it'll also be in the guise of a seemingly innocent boy with a nervous/silly/egomaniacal personality!

No.

KSP2012-01-2021-24-25-09.jpg

CREEPERBOT WILL PREVENT YOU FROM COMPLETING YOUR OBJECTIVES.

(and it looks so awesome :D)

And no, for the record this thread is not supposed to be for random nonsense and derping around.

It's meant to be a general off topic discussion, for topics that don't really have their own threads. Stuff like the off topic that regularly appears in the PFL thread belongs in this one.

Why should I tell anyone when it's much more fun watching you all discuss it xD

Because one day we might destroy the worlds supply of Toblerones?

Or we might bribe you with them, such as a hundred of them? How many do you need to spill that secret?

That really isn't much of a secret, a better secret to know would be what exactly happened to JFK

(bbl, gotta cut the lawn)

But Toblerones won't reveal that secret whereas they would for yours.

Oh yeah I didn't tell you guys. I visited my Grandpappy's grave today. It was really sad. I didn't even know him or much about him. All I know is he died in WW2. Apparently shot by a Nazi sniper when he was trying to dress a friends wound.

Morbid.

So, gonna confirm or deny the "accusation" then?

Could we leave the matter alone for the time being? If Chobit does not wish to share it, then it is best to leave it at that and stop pestering people about it.

Besides, the army of lawn care has summoned Chobit to do battle, as so many people must endure this time of year.