Do you believe the Nazis built UFOs during the 1930s/40s?

hachiman

If by \'around that time\' you mean nearly two decades later.

Actually many lancaster bomber pilots during the war reported multiple UFO stories flying back from raids. I personally don\'t believe any of them (do believe that there is life out there somewhere though).

Actually many lancaster bomber pilots during the war reported multiple UFO stories flying back from raids. I personally don\'t believe any of them (do believe that there is life out there somewhere though).

A week ago, scientists won the Noble Physics Prize for finding out that the Universe is expanding.

People can\'t be that stupid to think we\'re the only life forms. Because the Universe is already big, it\'s big enough to have more than life forms like us. Here\'s a list of the type of aliens that supposedly exist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_alien_beings

ya but theres no proof tho :(

i would like to see other life forms that are smart like us but that may never happen for years, century\'s who knows

A week ago, scientists won the Noble Physics Prize for finding out that the Universe is expanding.

Wow those scientists are slow, theres a 10 year old text book in my physics class that shows the maths proving the universe is expanding and also proving that if the total matter in the universe has a mass greater than a certain amount then the universe will shrink again, if the mass is greater then the universe will ever continue to stretch.

Either that or the guys that give the awards are rediculously slow.

Wow those scientists are slow, theres a 10 year old text book in my physics class that shows the maths proving the universe is expanding and also proving that if the total matter in the universe has a mass greater than a certain amount then the universe will shrink again, if the mass is greater then the universe will ever continue to stretch.

Either that or the guys that give the awards are rediculously slow.

The guys that give the rewards wait till a discovery has been correlated and there has been build on that research, and hasn\'t been thrown out yet because there where arguments against it.

This isn\'t the daily mail where the discovery of ufo\'s warrants a nobel prize on a weekly basis. The discovery was made a few decades ago, yes. The prize is only awarded later.

I think this is a pretty good course of action, don\'t you think? Or where you really calling the nobel prize commitee slow and stupid? ;) ;D

The guys that give the rewards wait till a discovery has been correlated and there has been build on that research, and hasn\'t been thrown out yet because there where arguments against it.

This isn\'t the daily mail where the discovery of ufo\'s warrants a nobel prize on a weekly basis. The discovery was made a few decades ago, yes. The prize is only awarded later.

I think this is a pretty good course of action, don\'t you think? Or where you really calling the nobel prize commitee slow and stupid? ;) ;D

Well there was a fair amount of maths in a 10 year old text book and I would have assumed that for it to be in a school text that most of the counter argument would have done through but maybe not.

• 3 years later...

3-year necro!

Oh forgotten thread

Lost to the ages

Arise and return

To the frontmost pages

You have been gone for years

About this thread, not one user hears

You will be a living world's fear

The time of your reign draws ever near

Thread lock will be your bane

But it is your wish