Command Seat - Picture Thread

Mox

Because that sounds like a really sad business practice.

And I don't imagine they get many sales. I just ignore all the ridiculous content, as it's normally awfully written

I haz pic! Not off topic.

DxxxbYa.png

Edited by Tw1

There was a *slight* misadventure at KSC today when someone strapped about 90 seats to 2-sided decouplers on a rocket and fired them all on the launchpad, which is now littered with them.

Jerlorf Kerman thought it would be funny to sit in one, but then he got stuck in it.

fnhQeKi.jpg

There was a *slight* misadventure at KSC today when someone strapped about 90 seats to 2-sided decouplers on a rocket and fired them all on the launchpad, which is now littered with them.

Jerlorf Kerman thought it would be funny to sit in one, but then he got stuck in it.

-snip-

Opps...

At least he looks comfy.

1XsvLwJ.jpg

A witch!

0HcATQs.png

Tz2Wdnu.png

It can take of after a landing on Minmus. About 1300 vacuum Delta V, nice way to get around.

dKR7I0v.png

Edited by Tw1

Yup this was just lander there is a orbital part to this rocket chair and it was massive the only problem i had with this design was that the chair had inverted navball what made take off and orbital rendezvous quite a challenge. the whole rocket was a bit oversized for a mere Mun mission.

E2DE7E665A1D2C671B7892249710AFFC8CED3766

Yup this was just lander there is a orbital part to this rocket chair and it was massive the only problem i had with this design was that the chair had inverted navball what made take off and orbital rendezvous quite a challenge. the whole rocket was a bit oversized for a mere Mun mission.

One donut have 1000 m/s dV - it is enough to get in Mun orbit from surface. (also Eeloo, Dres, Pol, Bop, Minmus and Gilly). Two donuts with LV24-77 have 1450 m/s dV and TWR to get in orbit from Vall, Moho and Duna. For For Tylo you need also FL-T200 tank and LV24-77. For Laythe and Kerbin replace 27-77 with turbojet and add two intakes (for better result discard oxidiser from FL tank before takeoff).

I use small octoprobe and click "control from here" on it. (Power source in not needed when Kerbal is in seat)

Also, it can be much more compact (fiddle with top and bottom connection nodes. In my example Ant protrudes only slightly from octoprobe, which bottom is in line with donut bottom, and Kerbal seating right on the Ant. Decoupler connected fancily too, making whole donut fitting very nicely on top of landing can or FL-T tank.)

946ebc9f4075.png

f865b3a88a71.png

Edited by koshelenkovv

One donut have 1000 m/s dV - it is enough to get in Mun orbit from surface. (also Eeloo, Dres, Pol, Bop, Minmus and Gilly). Two donuts with LV24-77 have 1450 m/s dV and TWR to get in orbit from Vall, Moho and Duna. For For Tylo you need also FL-T200 tank and LV24-77. For Laythe and Kerbin replace 27-77 with turbojet and add two intakes (for better result discard oxidiser from FL tank before takeoff).

I use small octoprobe and click "control from here" on it. (Power source in not needed when Kerbal is in seat)

Also, it can be much more compact (fiddle with top and bottom connection nodes. In my example Ant protrudes only slightly from octoprobe, which bottom is in line with donut bottom, and Kerbal seating right on the Ant. Decoupler connected fancily too, making whole donut fitting very nicely on top of landing can or FL-T tank.)

Also another thing i just remembered is that controls were changed as well. Pitch was inverted and roll and yaw were switched meaning QE for yaw and AD for roll which made matters quite complicated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.