Minecraft Parts | First Release 0.1

BlueSubstance

Hello, this is my first Mod in Kerbal Space Program.

Here is a Video with the 0.1 Version Features:

-----------------------|

http://youtu.be/SAzfl71Y7zw

And here is a list of the Features:

-8 Different Blocks (Sand, Grass, Dirt, Stone, Coal Ore, Iron Ore, Cobblestone.)

-You can walk on the Blocks

-------------------|

Downloadlink:

/removed by moderator/

----------------------------------------|

Changelog:

0.1:

Released Mod

-Added 8 Blocks

Issues:

Lags on Bad Computers. (Which mod doesn't?)

0.2:

*Coming Soon*

------------------------------------------|

Thanks for downloading!

Edited by M5000
Uploaded/released MC content without permissions.

Orbital Islands :D

using the quantum struts glitch, assuming it still exists (strut ends on a strut box thingy, or wheel and it freezes objects in space) this could be epic

Why so many dislikes? This is my first mod, and it doesn't have a use for now.

looks like ya only got 1 person with distasteful reply, and i wouldn't worry to much about that, people for the mostpart are jerks =P

question:about how big are the blocks? keep in mind ive never played minecraft

Orbital Islands :D
using the quantum struts glitch, assuming it still exists (strut ends on a strut box thingy, or wheel and it freezes objects in space) this could be epic

Starcraft platforms anyone?

looks like ya only got 1 person with distasteful reply, and i wouldn't worry to much about that, people for the mostpart are jerks =P

question:about how big are the blocks? keep in mind ive never played minecraft

Blocks in mine craft are one metre cubed

I think some people are touchy you mixed minecraft with KSP, it's sort of a killer to some. Chin up, don't lose sleep over ungrateful people.

Some people feel that it's "The minecraft audience" bringing this game down. I don't think that's entirely true, but for good measure you might want to think about not making minecraft based mods.

Some people feel that it's "The minecraft audience" bringing this game down. I don't think that's entirely true, but for good measure you might want to think about not making minecraft based mods.

Probly the most horrible advice I have ever seen on kerbal forums...

Probly the most horrible advice I have ever seen on kerbal forums...

Could you not insult my abillity to give advice. I'm just sharing what I know. The hostility is not welcomed.

If anyone is 'bringing the game down' its close minded people. And honestly I meant no hostility in that, just didn't want this mods dev to get discouraged.

Its a single player modders game.....saying 'don't make this, don't make that' kinda goes against the whole spirit of that idea.

On a side note:

This mod + HL runways and some struts = awesome ramps for rocket powered cars....good fun!!!

Edited by KhaosCorp
side note

I've closed the thread because the OP did not obtain proper permissions to use MC content, then uploaded it and allowed others to access it.

Please be advised that it is a direct violation of section 4.2 of the KSP Forum Rules to do this. Always remember to read, understand, and obey the rules!

Thanks!

-M5K