Down Under Aerospace & Party Supplies [v0.5] [REMASTERED]

Slew

No, I cheated. The rudders don\'t do anything, they\'re just for show.

You know you could just have a separate fin to attach to the stabilier for the rudder - like all of the C7 aileron parts.

Not sure how you plan to counteract banking drift in a bank turn without a rudder :P

You know you could just have a separate fin to attach to the stabilier for the rudder - like all of the C7 aileron parts.

Not sure how you plan to counteract banking drift in a bank turn without a rudder :P

why not/ those rudders could easily be attached surfacly.

Maybe I\'ll add more detail later, but I\'m happy with how the plane performs right now.

I CAN\'T WAIT ANYMORE :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

i know the small 'flying' return capsules tend to have a parragliding parachute, to produce lift and compensate for the poor wing lift. is this possible to make in KSP yet, or do parrachutes only reduce kinetic energy in the direction of travel?

@ the videos: I like the accidental backflip at the end.

One question...drag chute? Been trying to get the radial mounted chute to connect to the vanguard and it won\'t. Although doesn\'t the game engine eject the parachute the second your on the ground anyway?

The parachutes disappear if your speed falls to 0 m/s.

i know the small 'flying' return capsules tend to have a parragliding parachute, to produce lift and compensate for the poor wing lift. is this possible to make in KSP yet, or do parrachutes only reduce kinetic energy in the direction of travel?

At this point, parachutes only add drag force at the point of attachment; they have no aerodynamic properties.