I Hate Mod Makers... HATE THEM!!!!

NeoMorph

NeoMorph u tease!! How many of us came in here rolling up our sleeves for a brawl (or put popcorn on standby)? I was surprised to see that you'd posted a 'hate' thread, I should have known better; its NeoMorph, it will be lols not trolls!

And yes I agree, there are too many good mods in existence and some more great ones in the pipe. my poor computer is smoking and I don't know which way to turn!!

In the process of getting my existing 0.19.x set of mods updated to 0.20.2 I seem to have picked up several new ones, I didn't mean to, they just looked so inviting... need to get the pruning shears out I think, but its so hard. I almost want someone else to tell me which mods I'm "allowed" to use and take this burden of free-will away!

Mod makers like Bobcat and Wayland co are peddling digital apples COFFEE.

>Me sees new mod...

>Me gets the coffee jitters...

NeoMorph: "Oooooh... that mod looks awesome... DOWNLOAD!... but omg... I never saw that mod... ADD TO DOWNLOAD"

I'm just gobsmacked with the number of quality mods for a game that hasn't even got out of Alpha, let alone Beta.... but OMG am I suffering from the KSP equivalent of hoarding. I thought switching to 0.20 would let me reduce my mods but I seem to have more than ever... I JUST WANT MORE....

So yes... I hate Mods and Mod makers for feeding my habit.... :sticktongue:

and then someone goes and ADDS ASTEROIDS!

I swear that when I die they will find me stuck in front of my PC playing KSP...

No greentext on the forums!

Mod makers like Bobcat and Wayland co are peddling digital apples COFFEE.

>Me sees new mod...

>Me gets the coffee jitters...

NeoMorph: "Oooooh... that mod looks awesome... DOWNLOAD!... but omg... I never saw that mod... ADD TO DOWNLOAD"

I'm just gobsmacked with the number of quality mods for a game that hasn't even got out of Alpha, let alone Beta.... but OMG am I suffering from the KSP equivalent of hoarding. I thought switching to 0.20 would let me reduce my mods but I seem to have more than ever... I JUST WANT MORE....

So yes... I hate Mods and Mod makers for feeding my habit.... :sticktongue:

and then someone goes and ADDS ASTEROIDS!

I swear that when I die they will find me stuck in front of my PC playing KSP...

Hating modders...

BLASPHEMY

• 2 months later...
Ah, mods. They do wonders for the replayability of games.

Unfortuanetly, yes, the amount of mods within the game can clog up your part list so that you have to scroll for ages to find that one part you need.

If all else fails, you can always clean up just a little bit by deleting any parts that you know for certain you won't use.

PartCatalog 2.0

This is the solution to the problem. Although, I do agree - there's so much cool stuff for KSP that you just gotta get it, and then your parts list becomes a massive clusterfk. Then you either delete some mods or reinstall the whole game. And after a while, you see something cool again - and so the circle is complete.

E: Wut, good job necroing, JiWint.

Ah, mods. They do wonders for the replayability of games.

Unfortuanetly, yes, the amount of mods within the game can clog up your part list so that you have to scroll for ages to find that one part you need.

If all else fails, you can always clean up just a little bit by deleting any parts that you know for certain you won't use.

Actually there's a mod for sorting your parts list so you don't need to remove stuff. lol..

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/?p=25419

just when i am thinking of thinning out my heavy mod usage i see this thread... :D

i love mods. B9, KWRocketry, KAS, pFairings.. they all add so much to the game... in fact its already too much. i am getting more and more out of memory crashes lately :D

gief x64 unity plox!

Taps veins... inserts KSP....life is good again.

And to think the mod makes are just normal people who get the idea to make a change or add something. Nobody pays them, they just do it for the love of doing it. I can't recall ever seeing this kind of support erupt in a community before the game/sim is even released. It's just amazing! Even if pure stock is your game, you have to admit just how clever and well done some of those mod projects are.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.