The one week race before total annihilation

this challenge is very,very,VERY simple........

the story is that kerbal scientists have found an asteroid heading for kerbin but its to late for them to nuke it or send a kerbal at it at ridiculous speeds........so what you have to do is launch a colony ship anywhere that isn't closer to kerbin then the mun(to close to the destruction of there lovely green home world). But there's a catch...you only have a week(in game).

RULES

-mods are allowed

-your ship HAS to be manned by at least 2 kerbals (for reproduction)

-your ship CAN'T be closer to kerbin the the mun

-you can have multiple ships i.e one in low minmus orbit and one in orbit around the sun

-you can NOT edit part .cfg files

POINTING SYSTEM

+1 for every 2 kerbals

+1 for every 1000 units of electricity

+1 for every gigantor solar panals

+1 for every 5 stock RTG's

EXTRA POINTS

+10 "I HAVE THE POWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRRR" have over 5000 units of power and 5 gigantor solar panels.

+15 "just think of all the possibilities" have enough deltaV to go anywhere.

+20 "oh........that is a lot of people" have over 50 kerbals aboard.

+10 "just because i can" find a meteor mod and watch it fall on the seventh day.

+20 "and they said i couldn't" compete it all stock(excluding meteor mod) and have at least 20 kerbals and 5000 units of electricity

+15 "its prenounsed new-clee-er" you 50 RTG's (stock or modded it doesn't matter)

+a number that i think is appropriate "that looks FLUFFING awesome" make it look cool

+5 "radio station" have 15 radar dishes and 20 antenna

well i think thats about it so........fly high and fly fast.

1) if the mods you make are balanced I.e no 10000 thrust engine that would never run out of fuel. Go ahead

2)err......blame magic kerbals can live for ever and they reproduce like some weird alien rabbit. So 2 is enough to start a civilization.

+how are you going to get to another planet in 7 kerbal days

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.