Save file edit help?

Not sure if this is the right forum. I recently lost a saved game due to a bug and I am trying to recreate my Mun base (but I don't want to actually launch it again) so I am save file editing. I got the thing where I want it, but I don't know how to rotate it. Which of these paramaters will rotate my entire base180 degrees?

pid = fdf8f87dda8c421495410a24a5a37090

name = MARB (Mun Arch Research Base)

type = Base

sit = LANDED

landed = True

landedAt =

splashed = False

met = -2137340.1369746

lct = 2142931.74836987

root = 0

lat = 12.5601713317395

lon = 39.0689332919596

alt = 1196.82812062395

hgt = 2.939428

nrm = -0.003844256,0.9999662,0.007275902

rot = 0.4419692,0.05511956,-0.4585253,0.7690122

CoM = 0.978447,0.4430869,-2.186526

stg = 1

prst = False

ref = 2664122383

cPch = 0

cHdg = 0

cMod = 0

cPch = 0

cHdg = 0

cMod = 0

Pretty sure it's those, they seem to indicate pitch, heading, and the third one could be the third spatial direction although I do not know exactly what it represents. The c before could be for "craft", so "craft heading" and such.

Only guessing though.

Pretty sure it's those, they seem to indicate pitch, heading, and the third one could be the third spatial direction although I do not know exactly what it represents. The c before could be for "craft", so "craft heading" and such.

Only guessing though.

I tried adjusting these, again they had no effect. I know I am changing things because sometimes it explodes when I load it :P

Is there anywhere that I can find out what everything in a save file means?

Ok, this is bugging me. I have changed every value in there. I can get the base to pitch and yaw but I can't get it to rotate :(

A lot of the values don't seem to do anything at all...

Maybe you have to be orbiting to change the orientation. Maybe the save file will forbid rotating a craft in the status "LANDED" idk?

Could be... I gave up and used hyper edit to put it 30 meters in the air and just used pod torque to turn the whole base.

While I have you here... I have a docking port that seems to not want to dock... how do I edit it to fix it?

Could be... I gave up and used hyper edit to put it 30 meters in the air and just used pod torque to turn the whole base.

While I have you here... I have a docking port that seems to not want to dock... how do I edit it to fix it?

To change your quicksave file so the two ships are docked? That would be extremely complicated and I have no idea how to do it. You'd have to merge all the parts from the new old ship to the one you are docking with, while updating their positions. Idk if it can be done :l

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.