Good Mods

Rockhem

Are there any good mods, that are really fun to use, I have kinda hit a brick wall, so I have decided to move off interplanetary travel for a bit, and play around with some mods. Any mod suggestions?

KW Rocketry - newly updated for .20 and better than ever

NovaPunch - some of the parts, particularly the tanks don't work with 0.20 but most stuff does

PartGen - 5 meter tanks with 30000 liquidfuel? Sure!

Mechjeb - launch em like NASA does (Apollo launches were 100% hands off)

Let's see:

-Hooligan Labs Airships: Awesome airship parts that you can even use to land on planets taht have atmosphere, like Duna and Eve for example.

-Kerbal Attachment System: Adds modular fuel ports, anchors and things like that. You also need to have that if you want to use the mod above it.

-Deep Space Exploration Parts Pack: Adds parts made for deep space exploration, including a nuclear reactor, which is indispensable for ion engines.

-Firespitter: Helicopter and propellor parts.

-B9 Aerospace Pack: More plane parts. The mod now was ported to 0.20 and it's smaller in size.

-Modular Multiwheels: Better wheels.

-Remote Tech: Add the gameplay element of requiring a satellite network to control probes, with distance delay and everything.

-Ioncross LCS: Adds life support resources to the game.

I don't recall others that are 0.20 compatible.

Modular Magnetic Modules - adds hollow structures that can be assembled into bases, they have docking nodes so they are infinitely reconfigurable and your kerbals can totaly walk around in them!

Spherical Fuel Tanks - ......... adds spherical fuel tanks, there are different sizes (the big ones are really, really big), half sphere tanks, and even kethane tanks. I find it fun to try and build landers out of these.

InfiniteDice Strong Struts Pack - adds different kind of struts to the game, strong ones, but the real selling point are the ramp and tube struts. Place them just like normal struts, but your kerbals can walk on them!

Flag Decals - adds flags to the vab/sph, you can put them in the side of your craft. Doesn't offer any extra gameplay but they look nice!

Bobcats various historic packs Constellation,Soviet ISS for realism

Hyperedit And ORDA

KerbX and FASA Gemini if you want even more real life launchers/spacecrafts

the ESA pack by lionhead aerospace

Edited by DarthVader

Mods i use :

KSP Alarm Clock

Protractor

VOID

Remote Tech

Kethane

KSPX

Chatterer

CrewManifest

I tried about every mod on KS Port, and at one moment i had running about 100 mods, and it slowed down my PC alot, and i noticed i hardly used anything of them..

So with the new 0.20.2 i desided too go back too near Vanilla, and TBH i like it alot more.. have too think sometimes really out of the box too acomplish something.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the suggestions everyone

I understand Protractor, but what does VOID do?

Remote Tech looks really cool.

What can be done with KSP?

Besides docking and visiting other planets. (I haven't been able to dock as of yet) :sticktongue: I can't figure out how to catch the other orbiting ship.

Edited by Gary_P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.