Enigma II - About as off-topic as it gets

chobit-389

Oh good, the overly flashy gif is on the previous page. That one was annoying...

So... new thread? How 'bout we keep this one looking nice, okay? :)

Okay. *proceeds to smash every shelf in sight and break all of the fine china.*

Where in Spain would one go to find good vodka? I may have accidentally dropped my bottle into the ocean while mixing a drink. Luckily enough it wasn't my bottle of trocadero. Rather doubt they have that here.

Where in Spain would one go to find good vodka? I may have accidentally dropped my bottle into the ocean while mixing a drink. Luckily enough it wasn't my bottle of trocadero. Rather doubt they have that here.

Spain doesn't really have much in the way of Vodka. The wine is, supposedly, great though.

Begin Stereotyping/

Euope (in general) has all the wine.

Russia has all the vodka

U.K. has all the tea.

'Murica has all the Moonshine

Germany has Oktoberfest.

Any I missed?

We have more things than tea......ummmmmm...

We drink other things in hot weather. Tea makes you too hot in that weather.

Begin Stereotyping/

Euope (in general) has all the wine.

Russia has all the vodka

U.K. has all the tea.

'Murica has all the Moonshine

Germany has Oktoberfest.

Any I missed?

Scotland, Whisky.

Shame I don't like wine, eh? xD

Do you mean to tell me that Spain doesn't even import vodka? Not even a little drop of Absolut? I'd even settle for Dworek 80!

They likely do, I doubt it would be cheap however.

And if you MUST drink, I'd insist against vodka. It will destroy your liver more than most drinks.

There was a test done in which people got drunk via beer alone, woke up with a hangover and had it rated on severeness.

They then did the same except they had beer AND vodka, but took in the exact same amount of alcohol. They woke up with either no hangover at all, or a very mild one.

They likely do, I doubt it would be cheap however.

And if you MUST drink, I'd insist against vodka. It will destroy your liver more than most drinks.

My liver is already destroyed, then. xD

Besides, my Slavic blood demands vodka! It is irrelevant now, though, as one of the guys just returned with a bottle of Smirnoff. Not one of my favourites, but it shall suffice.

There was a test done in which people got drunk via beer alone, woke up with a hangover and had it rated on severeness.

They then did the same except they had beer AND vodka, but took in the exact same amount of alcohol. They woke up with either no hangover at all, or a very mild one.

Beer contains a lot more "food" than vodka. The vodka therefore passes through the system quicker.

My liver is already destroyed, then. xD

Besides, my Slavic blood demands vodka! It is irrelevant now, though, as one of the guys just returned with a bottle of Smirnoff. Not one of my favourites, but it shall suffice.

Then how do you survive with no liver?