Screencaps/Video?

Hopefully an easy question this time - how do you folks get such perfect screencaps?

Are you just doing Print Screen and then editing, or is there a function in KSP to do it (I'm still learning all the controls and features as I go!)? Or is it a mod? And is there a mod to do video recordings of missions as well?

If you want to record video it can be quite demanding, what PC you have will dictate what you can do to some extent. There's no point capturing above 30FPS (that's what YouTube is), if you've got more than one HDD record on the one that doesn't have the OS/Game on it, otherwise set the quality/framesize as high as you can without bad effects to gameplay. Try a couple of the recorders because different people swear each is better/worse on their particular system. I use Afterburner, there's also Fraps, Bandicam and some others I can't recall.

I looked in my KSP folder, and there is no "Screenshots" folder in the main directory, or in the saved game directory. I created a Screenshots folder in the main KSP directory, but F1 didn't produce any screenshots saved there. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Wherever you installed your KSP folder, look in there for the screenshots. You can also get screen shots using third party software such as MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precesion, or use windows built in Snipping tool

I don't see it. I installed KSP in c/Program Files/Kerbal. When I look there, I see Game Data, Parts, Internals, plugins, Saved, etc.

But no Screenshots folder. When I created a Screenshots folder, it didn't save anything there. Where else should

I be looking?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.