Blender Export problem (Nope, I broke the config file)? [fixed!]

Fixed it now. I had accidentally changed the 'modal name' not realising this points to the actual object type. I should have known better. Noob failure.

Hi. I\'m attempting to convert some of my existing models into something that works in KSP. Currently going very well. I can even get things in the game by using Blender to export the Collada file. However, if I try anything with a 'node_collider' mesh, the game (or PartLab) completely refuses to work. Any idea on what I need to change to the collider mesh? I\'ve renamed it, given it a texture and UV map (no .png file though). But it seems to corrupt the file or something.

If anyone has had a successful export, could you explain how you did this?

[/edit]

Turns out Blender had defaulted back to 24bit textures on reload. :P

Now I\'ve just got to figure out the collider mesh.

Thanks!

Nope. Thanks. I\'ve gone to just trying a 8 sided cylinder. It is already triangulated. I got a command pod exported yesterday, but without a collision mesh. Now I cannot export anything. So not sure what has changed.

Currently getting a 'class \'[part name]\' does not exist'.

[Edit]

I can go back to my old command pod and load it up. But my new model, that is only a cylinder to test the export, is not loading at all, giving the above error.

[Fixed! See first post!]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.