[WIP] Star Trek pack

crasher925

crasher, you really need to stop treating the forums like an instant messaging chat room. Only post if you have WIP screenshots or real progress to present. If you don't know what certain posters are saying, either ignore them, or look them up in your own time. All I'm seeing here is a lot of spazzing and keyboard mashing, and not nearly enough development.

Nearly? I see no development.

Just Crasher randomly chatting and giving meaningless updates.

No offense dude, but i think whoever might have had interest in the mod already lost it, due to the lack of progress.

crasher, you really need to stop treating the forums like an instant messaging chat room. Only post if you have WIP screenshots or real progress to present. If you don't know what certain posters are saying, either ignore them, or look them up in your own time. All I'm seeing here is a lot of spazzing and keyboard mashing, and not nearly enough development.

wait so first i'm told to cool it on the updates and now i'm being told to make more? what do you guys want from me?

Darth trolololo you're the PA what do you think?

also i have been very busy as of late and have not had time to work on this (i do this in my free time) but this mod is much farther then you guys think! :wink:

PS lets not get into the grammar thing I'm trying to spell I'm not the best perfect grammar is not important on the internet just being able to understand what people are saying is important.

Edited by crasher925

wait so first i'm told to cool it on the updates and now i'm being told to make more? what do you guys want from me?

Darth trolololo you're the PA what do you think?

also i have been very busy as of late and have not had time to work on this (i do this in my free time) but this mod is much farther then you guys think! :wink:

PS lets not get into the grammar thing I'm trying to spell I'm not the best perfect grammar is not important on the internet just being able to understand what people are saying is important.

You have to balance them out. Don't leave everyone in the dark(like me), but don't post for everything you do. Save up a list of stuff that you've done and post all of that in one post.

Don't keep telling people that there is an update coming, just show the update itself.

dude stop its not ready when i say soon i mean as in within the next 2 days I found a MAJOR problem with the Phoenix that i am in the process of correcting please be patient

dude stop its not ready when i say soon i mean as in within the next 2 days I found a MAJOR problem with the Phoenix that i am in the process of correcting please be patient

YOU are the one that needs to learn to be patient and not generate false hype over WIPs you are not ready to show.

In my FusTek thread, I only respond to answer very important questions or to post significant progress. If I fix a tiny bug, I wait until I've done a whole bunch of other stuff before posting them altogether. The only things I've seen in this thread are how you planned on taking other people's models without permission, making a cube fly with every single KSP cheat and a pointed stick that hasn't even been put into the game.

YOU are the one that needs to learn to be patient and not generate false hype over WIPs you are not ready to show.

In my FusTek thread, I only respond to answer very important questions or to post significant progress. If I fix a tiny bug, I wait until I've done a whole bunch of other stuff before posting them altogether. The only things I've seen in this thread are how you planned on taking other people's models without permission, making a cube fly with every single KSP cheat and a pointed stick that hasn't even been put into the game.

And why does it bother you so greatly? let him be.

And why does it bother you so greatly? let him be.

thank you so much

darth idk what to say can you please help me here before this gets bad

I REFUSE to end this mod over one person ruining it

Edited by crasher925

You know, You just are being an jackass (sorry for the language, Nothing short of it fit.) You insult him so much and just sit there and criticize him for having problem and you need to calm down and mind your own business, If you can't do that, Get out.

You know, You just are being an [CENSORED] (sorry for the language, Nothing short of it fit.) You insult him so much and just sit there and criticize him for having problem and you need to calm down and mind your own business, If you can't do that, Get out.

yeah i have been trying to be nice. but hes right

Interestingly, all this time you guys are defending him, he still has nothing to show for it.

My point still stands.

I'm defending him because

1. He doesn't deserve to be crapped on, no one does.

2. You seem angry only for the fact that his thread is being bumped ontop of yours everytime he makes a post.

1. He doesn't deserve to be crapped on, no one does.

Not if he keeps treating the forums like a chat room.

2. You seem angry only for the fact that his thread is being bumped ontop of yours everytime he makes a post.

Nah, I'm quite happy with my thread going dormant at times whilst I make real progress, not hype.

Not if he keeps treating the forums like a chat room.

Nah, I'm quite happy with my thread going dormant at times whilst I make real progress, not hype.

actualy i do detect a hint of jelusy in all your posts. hmmm... also i have never seen anyone act like this over something so pointless so i haven't posted any pics and i want to generate hype.

you know what i think? and I have been trying to avoid saying this but ill tell it to you straight, i think you are afraid afraid of what this mod may become afraid of it being better than yours and afraid of people losing interest in your mod for mine. that's what I think

also i am working on my mod right now.

Edited by crasher925

actualy i do detect a hint of jelusy in all your posts. hmmm... also i have never seen anyone act like this over something so pointless so i haven't posted any pics and i want to generate hype.

you know what i think? and I have been trying to avoid saying this but ill tell it to you straight, i think you are afraid afraid of what this mod may become afraid of it being better than yours and afraid of people losing interest in your mod for mine. that's what I think

It's hard to take someone seriously when they can't compose proper sentences.

Also, I have nothing to fear. My mod is for caricatures of ISS-inspired space station modules, whilst yours is a science fiction spaceship a century or so into a (highly speculative) future - mutually exclusive markets. If people stopped downloading my mod tomorrow, no sweat - I'll just continue making them for my own personal enjoyment.

There's nothing wrong with the idea itself, just the execution (or severe lack thereof).

It's hard to take someone seriously when they can't compose proper sentences.

Also, I have nothing to fear. My mod is for caricatures of ISS-inspired space station modules, whilst yours is a science fiction spaceship a century or so into a (highly speculative) future - mutually exclusive markets. If people stopped downloading my mod tomorrow, no sweat - I'll just continue making them for my own personal enjoyment.

There's nothing wrong with the idea itself, just the execution (or severe lack thereof).

i purposely do that with my grammar I WANT to drive the grammar Nazis crazy. but you just said you're pissed with me because you don't like my mod.

plus in my eyes if people could just LISTEN to each other and deal with the fact that we are different that that kind of future is possible.

EDIT: this is hilarious you are making my day! ROFL

Edited by crasher925

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.