Go go Power Kerbals!

Nauthy

Hello there my fellow KSPers! My name is Nauthy and like all of you I'm addicted to this lovely little game. So much room for creativity and exciting explosions!

I've been doing a LP of the game over at my YouTube channel and I'd very much like to hear everyone's opinions on my creations, the latest of which is the Kerbozord. It's been heavily inspired by mecha anime and, obviously, everyone's childhood favourite show, Power Rangers. I worked on it in a couple of episodes,

and
, but I'm nowhere near done with it yet. I had a few more ideas after last night's episode, which I'll be showing off in the next video. So hopefully you enjoy what you see and come back for more! Next up I will be making it all purrdy as well as a bit more mobile. I'm well aware of its...issues, heh.

I'd also be interested in seeing other peoples' attempts at building mecha; there's some cool stuff on Reddit and these forums, but I can never get enough of giants robots! :)

And I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I'd very much like to do some collaborations with other commentators, be it on KSP or another game. Videos tend to be much more interesting when there's some great banter going back and forth.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for checking my post out! Sadly I must head to work soon, but I'll be back later to reply and whatnot.

Cheers!

I think it'd be pretty cool if we could get some of the smaller KSP YouTubers working together on some challenges (like the International YouTuber's Space/Mun stations). I've only looked through a few of the posted challenges, but I'm sure we could figure out something fun, especially if we can get others involved.

I also wouldn't mind doing some Minecraft stuff. I've been playing vanilla MC for a while, but I never really got into the multiplayer thing (I was on a server very briefly), dunno how hard it is to find a decent community. Though doing something like adventure maps might be interesting. Do you play on a good server?

Edited by Nauthy
formatting

I actually haven't really gotten into the multiplayer aspect of minecraft excwpt through private servers with a friend.

A IYSS made of smaller youtubers sounds fun. Would need ~5 others at least.

Hey everyone, I uploaded another video last night showing off some of the latest changes to the Kerbozord (arms! and things...),

. It will be renamed soon since it really isn't a proper Zord and the Power Rangers would probably be ashamed. The Kerbozord title will instead be given to the giant freakin' "robot" I'm planning on building in orbit! :) I also played around in the video with a rocket-plane prototype and experienced an odd yet very hilarious KSP bug. Also, lots of explosions, as always!

And a quick question, do people prefer having videos embedded in posts or should I just keep linking them?

leax256: I can make a post about that to see if we can get others involved, though I'll have to take care of that later (damn work). If you have any other ideas, lemme know :)

Got some more additions to the soon to be renamed Kerbozord. Nothing too fancy. Just fingers.

:) Thanks to YouTube user domenicjs for the idea to use landing gear. If you're on here as well, thanks again dude! We're pretty much done with this robot, only a few kinks left to be worked out.

leax256: I made a post over on the General Discussion sub-forum about a joint YouTuber project, check it out!

And if anyone else is interested in joining in on the fun, please also take a look. All are welcome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.