[Mechjeb, ISA Mapsat] Jool Rover (picture-heavy)

Uploaded this to the SpacePort yesterday. Over a hundred downloads, but no ratings or comments!

C'mon guys, I want to know what people think of it, whether it's melting their computer or whether the Kraken is devouring it.

Also I've not tried getting to Eeloo yet with it. Anybody want to see if they can manage that?

Mission pictures follow:

screenshot57_zps76ca322d.png~original

screenshot58_zps37161cee.png~original

screenshot71_zpsd55a50f0.png~original

screenshot81_zps5f8635ae.png~original

screenshot95_zpse56f4d1c.png~original

screenshot112_zps4c1facde.png~original

screenshot125_zps9a630f15.png~original

screenshot140_zps4879b11b.png~original

screenshot436_zps1a0e77be.png~original

screenshot448_zpsaf599d89.png~original

screenshot457_zpsc64cae11.png~original

screenshot466_zps507d8c0d.png~original

screenshot475_zps3196c6a2.png~original

Smart people might guess by looking at fuel levels, that there's a discontinuity. They'd be right. A time warp glitch sent me shooting off on an escape trajectory out of the Jool system, so I ended up having to restart some time between the Jool aerobrake and Laythe encounter. Ho hum, I used less fuel the second time around anyway.

WHAT IN KERBOLS ORBIT?!?!?!?!?!

Why did you feel the need to add that much thrust to get that tiny ship into orbit?

Haha. "That tiny ship" was just over 340 tons into Kerbin orbit on the screenshots above. I've improved my launch strategy to get around 370 tons up there. I can escape and get an apoapsis of somewhere just past Moho before the last Mainsail expires.

As for why? Hey, maybe I might want to put a rover on Eeloo and send the orbiter back to Kerbin? That and, well, because I can. See my post above about things that are worth doing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.