I am full of grief and coffee

Whackjob

Nah. Not the point of this one. Big sphere, rover inside, Jeb does loops and breaks tires.

i9lqUaP.png

When has size EVER stopped YOU from launching it into orbit :)

And yes I did work out what it was for

Sorta need to get motorbikes operational for best results :)

Edited by Gravaar

When has size EVER stopped YOU from launching it into orbit :)

AEIA Mk8 hit some sort of complexity limit and KSP refuses to even load it. Still hanging on to the file, just in case .23 makes it possible.

EDIT: http://www.filedropper.com/thrillmastersphere <-- Get your own thrillmaster sphere! 1,500 parts.

1500 parts. Good reference point to see how much my rig complains. Sad that KSP is a single-threaded application, otherwise I wouldn't be nervous at all.

Edit:

Oh, this is fun! I keep hitting the central spire, but it's fun! Also reasonably smooth running.

Edited by Madrias

Operation ball roll failed. The reinforcements are nowhere near enough. And as much as I hate to admit such a thing, this might be too big. Whole sections of the ball are unselectable and I cannot attach struts to them. I think there's a hard limit somewhere. So I might have to make this a bit smaller.

Meh. WTB larger VAB.

I'm not sure how you feel about using things like Kerbal Joint Reinforcement in your creations but I bet that could hold your ball together! (resisting urge to pluralize ball...)

A poet kerbonaut eh?

Hi there!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/technicalfool/Jool%20Explorer/screenshot1765_zpsa36ae8ab.png~original

^^Give it a week, you'll be making stuff that makes this look like a firecracker. Have fun, get yourself Mechjeb and ISA Mapsat (and Flight Engineer perhaps) from the Space Port site, and don't forget: If all else fails, MOAR STRUTS.

Your prediction is correct

Whackjob,

You and Yarg were chatting something like a couple weeks ago about using a command line argument to run KSP in dx10 mode using "-force-d3d10" to enjoy a nice performance increase. I cannot for the life of me get this to work.

I have a GeForce GT 630. My shortcut's target is: "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Master KSP\KSP-23\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe" -force-d3d10

(my account name replaced with User)

I am able to get KSP to run in dx11 mode, but was told (and saw) some graphical bugs. So I know my command line argument passing is working, I'm just not getting the specific one I want, dx10 mode, to work. Any ideas Whackjob?

EDIT:

dxdiag says I have dx11 installed.

Edited by Eadrom

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.