Jeb REALLY needs to see that.

ShyzyIndustries

I was playing with some of the engines I made for personal use, then I ejected my capsule and parachuted down to kerbin, 500 meters above the ground, when my parachutes deployed, kerbin said "NO! You bastard!" to me and accelerated me 11355299,615365 times the speed of light.

GJJZkDj.png

Now, I'm at 10 thousand petameters.

Yeah, IK. I can pack the mod if you guys want, but it is pretty noobish. And, kids (and jebs) do NOT abuse the antimatter warpdrives!

And, hey, Mekan. I cant seem to get your frameshift drives to work, and i want to make Frameshiftdrive-shaped antimatter drives!

Those can accelerate you to 100km/s BEFORE the mun!

Edited by ShyzyIndustries

Yeah, IK. I can pack the mod if you guys want, but it is pretty noobish. And, kids (and jebs) do NOT abuse the antimatter warpdrives!

And, hey, Mekan. I cant seem to get your frameshift drives to work, and i want to make Frameshiftdrive-shaped antimatter drives!

Um... No. Sorry man, but frameshift engines are not supposed to work like that.

Look- We are working on the next-gen of frameshift engines, right? After we get those working, we will release them, and the original versions will be updated as well, with other resources use.

There is a working version of the engines that we are working with (Check my AAR's), but it is not the next-gen versions.

PM me if you want to join PuffinTech to speed this up a bit, or just continue this discussion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.