[0.20.x] Enb Series R2

JebThrillMaster

r2 Is now out!

I have taken the initiative of taking the ENB that PhoenixTheSage had uploaded in September if last year. I have modified it to my personal preference by making it look semi-realistic and NOT using a TON of bloom because the amount of bloom before killed my eyes.

There will be more versions to come while I continue tweaking the settings.

DOWNLOADS:

SpacePort: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/enb/

Dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87993709/KSP-enb-r2.zip

KNOWN ISSUES

-Loading screen funk

sh3IPYB.jpg

Edited by JebThrillMaster

Is it just me or the stock game looks better than modded with "enb series"?

What's what happens with most of these ENB configs. people spend like 5 minutes adjusting for a single scene and doesn't test their settings for convenience or aesthetics. And then you find that not only you can't see anything when the scene becomes brighter or darker, it wears on your eyes and looks like crap after 10 minutes.

You can stop bashing, it works and dose it's job. But only when KSP supports Multicore and does not use tons and tons of CPU this will work very well. And that picture doesn't seem to use the config I provided.

Be assured that it uses EXACTLY what you provided. i didn't even post the night time scene, because it's so back people might suspect that I used the paintbucket in Paint.

And nobody cares if it looks good in FSX, I know there are successful implementations for other games. We're talking about KSP.

Of course it works, if you mean giving the game too much contrast so that you can't see what you're doing, and stop blaming KSP, this thing is a D3D hook, it has nothing to do with KSP or CPUs.

Edited by 1096bimu

when KSP supports Multicore and does not use tons and tons of CPU

It's unrelated to ENB, no matter how much cpu or cores ksp use - perfomance and look of enb will be same.

Unfortunately without proper support of KSP or Unity there not many intresting you can do with this resident evil version dll. Only, not the best, bloom and pallete textures. Little tinkering.

1096bimu..

No need to be so critique, he is just share something, for him it's cool - maybe someone else will like it. If you don't need it - just move away.

Some people made textures someone don't like or primitive models - do we need to bash them same way?

Edited by zzz

No need to be so critique, he is just share something, for him it's cool - maybe someone else will like it. If you don't need it - just move away.

Some people made textures someone don't like or primitive models - do we need to bash them same way?

yes, if he pretends that they are good.

When I criticize something, it's not because i don't like it. I hate quite a few mods posted here ,I think they are bad quality, or don't make sense, but I don't bash those posts. I criticize when something is objectively bad yet the OP pretends that it is way better than it really is. For example:

making it look semi-realistic

it isn't realistic, and it isn't even practical to use

KNOWN ISSUES

-Loading screen funk

as if you'll ever be able to fix it.

Yeah, lets all bash a guy because he made something he liked, figured he should release it so people can play it and laugh at him. Seriously people? Grow the hell up? Encourage him. Give constructive opinions, not "uch this sucks, you suck. Everything sucks"

yes, if he pretends that they are good.

When I criticize something, it's not because i don't like it. I hate quite a few mods posted here ,I think they are bad quality, or don't make sense, but I don't bash those posts. I criticize when something is objectively bad yet the OP pretends that it is way better than it really is. For example:

it isn't realistic, and it isn't even practical to use

as if you'll ever be able to fix it.

you seem upset, is everything alright?

man, just having tried this, I love it! even the loading screen "bug" enhances the loading screen itself to a degree. Personally, I like the way the Squad logo jitters at the beginning

my only complaint is that I can't take ingame screenshots with the ENB effects

@JebThrillMaster

The plugin you're presenting is out of date or something..

Try this one instead:

http://www.enbdev.com/mod_generic_v0076.htm

It will eliminate the jittering on the loading screen, as well as adding more options.

I will say that DoF is pretty much useless in this game because of the way the planets and Interface is rendered, but everything else on this version will work perfectly.

You can stop bashing, it works and dose it's job. But only when KSP supports Multicore and does not use tons and tons of CPU this will work very well. And that picture doesn't seem to use the config I provided.

Man we are still blabling because the KSP still doesn't have 64 x and by the way i have multicore intel core i7 8gb ram and good video 2 gb. But when you add mods i mean a lot then the game crashes because its usind nearly all memory.

And im not sying the game isn't good only it will take time to optimize it. Because Unity isn't tread safe and it requres some coding skills to optimize it.

Edited by RenatsMC

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.