Interplanetary Space Science Organization

Bioman222

I suppose I'll join. :D I'm affiliated with the Kerbifornia Institute of Technology, or Kertech.

I'm still new to the forums, but I've been playing KSP for about a month now and I've gotten to most of the solar system.

Also, I'd suggest both the B9 Aerospace and the KW Rocketry Mod, as they have a lot of parts that I think increase the realism of the game, though unfortunately none of them are science parts.

Edited by Ben 9072

KERMAN CORP. MISSION #01 REPORT

MISSION: collect temperatures from some of Kerbin's continents and find out what is the average surface temperature.

REPORT:

• Old Kolus - 19,54
  • Veiid - 18,67
  • North Pole - 19,78
  • South Pole - 19,78
  • Young Kolus - 16,48
  • Doren - 17,74

AVERAGE KERBIN'S SURFACE TEMPERATURE: 18,665 °C

0XmfjrL.png

{ Some pictures here: http://kermancorp.tumblr.com/post/54192000942/temper-collect }

Edited by RockyTV

Thank you. I personally like this thread, it was inspired by the KGSS thread. But, there was one problem of the KGSS threads. And that was that it wasn't watched as carefully as this one. Now, don't get me wrong, KGSS was awesome.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.