Interplanetary Space Science Organization

Bioman222

Are there any missions that need doing? Waterbe Space Operations (WSO) can gather any data from the Kerin and her moons that you could ever need*.

*Provided it is possible stock in the current version of KSP.

Are there any missions that need doing? Waterbe Space Operations (WSO) can gather any data from the Kerin and her moons that you could ever need*.

*Provided it is possible stock in the current version of KSP.

Actually, no, we are going in an order. If you join, I can see if I can squeeze you in for Minmus.

Here, this is a sample flag if [bioman's company] would do a topographical scan of Minmus.

M1Cc4de.png

If you want changes, or don't want to use it, thats ok, it's fine, its just a sample, as in, its not an actual mission flag, just a sample or a place holder. But if you want to use it, its the default flag size and resolution.

Edit:fixed image

Edited by Redwork Studios|Redwork1
fixed image link

Hey everyone,

As the thread instructed us to alert ISSO if we had any current scientific missions, I wanted to share a strange finding I found about the oceans of Kerbin. The density was found to be much lower than that of water, let alone salt water, leading to questions as to whether or not Kerbin's oceans are actually made of water. You can view the report HERE.

EDIT: Also, thanks to ISSO and Kerman Corp for the data they made available regarding the average temperature of Kerbin.

Edited by Ben 9072

Perculiar initial temperature measurements on Mun. Nightime (in the dark) temperature 000.00, daytime (in full light) temperature 000.00.

Either there is a flaw in the measurement instruments or something very strange is happening on the Mun. More probes will touch down on the Mun to confirm the initial results.

Edited by TheCardinal

Hey, Bio, just saying, should the list of companies have the persons name who represents them be there? if someone doesn't have a banner/logo in their sig, it gets confusing... oh wait, better idea! If someone needs a banner I could make them one, but they should at least have their company name/ abbreviation in their sig.

Edited by Redwork Studios|Redwork1
Someone was being a grammar nazi

Perculiar initial temperature measurements on Mun. Nightime (in the dark) temperature 000.00, daytime (in full light) temperature 000.00.

Either there is a flaw in the measument instruments or something very strange is happening on the Mun. More probes will touch down on the Mun to confirm the initial results.

That is very intresting. I wonder why that is. Also, thanks for the update.

Hey, Bio, just saying, should the list of companies have the persons name who represents them be there? if someone doesn't have a banner/logo in their sig, it gets confusing... oh wait, better idea! If someone needs a banner I could make them one, but they should at least have their company name/ abbreviation in their sig.

You have a point. But, adding their name would use up space. If you can, make some people flags.

Hey everybody! Make a flag or get a flag for you company, please! (Or atleast right the name of your company in your sig)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.