Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

I agree with most of the popular ones, but there are a lot of good KSP youtubers that are underrated and YOU should be watching them:

1.- CupcakesLanders has an awesome collection of dropships, VTOL and SSTO for you to download on the forums, his piloting abilities are borderline witchcraft, and he created a magnificent collection of jawdropping videos that will have you scratching your head thinking "how he does that?":

2.- Nassault does KSP movies. Seriously, MOVIES, go grab some popcorn because he puts some Hollywood productions to shame:

3.- Thor LP and his "Insane Rockets Division" (awesome name BTW) is fun coated with insanity filled with crazy ideas.

4.- If you like Danny2462 but hate scarce updates, then Xacktar is your man. Go, watch it.

5.- And of course the shameless plug: Myself. My current series covers my challenge to circumnavigate Kerbin on a rover, no mods, no hacks, only stock because HARCORE. Thread here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/66887-I%C2%B4m-circumnavigating-Kerbin-on-a-Rover

Edited by Wooks

I watch Scott Manley, HOCgaming (cant believe hes 14).

What?!? Harv is only 14?! He sounds like a much older.

Back to original question ---> I watch Scott, Danny, Nassault and sometimes HOC and TheWinterOwl.

Edited by Magion

Kurtjmac makes far to few videos to be on of the best KSP youtubers and i don't really understand why he is in the Special thanks.

Because he was one of the first major YouTubers to cover Kerbal Space Program in a series. Scott Manley became more popular because of Kerbal Space Program, rather than making it popular (in the beginning, that is).

Mine: KurtJMac, Scott Manley, and a smaller channel, Hill Stache.

Nassalt and Scott Manley.

Nassalt, because he makes the best videos ever. I mean have you seen Kerbal?! All he makes is gold.

And Scott Manley, because he breaks things down into the simplest terms that anybody can understand without sounding like a know it all.

Scott Manley should be the teacher of all that is Kerbal. He has taught me almost everything I know, from how to make orbit, to getting to other planets. And to make things better, hes full of awesome little facts along the way that you can use to sound cleverererer!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.