[0.21.x] Graphotron 2000

olex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
is there any chance of this plugin being recompiled for .24.2 with task bar support maybe ....please

I'm trying to contact olex, but in the meanwhile here's a unofficial 0.3 version:

Changes: Option for export csv on vessel crash/recovery added, clean up unused code, toolbar support by default and fallback to applauncher, 0.24.2 support.

Original patch for the export on crash option by Paul (krabo0om) https://github.com/krabo0om/ksp_graphotron/commit/dce81f6f4dacd460c8bd03e2f3fa4d0fdf2802c8

Source changes in this version: https://github.com/hashashin/ksp_graphotron/commit/60e8f5dc34aeba315379768b2694f8cfd26521f8

Download: https://github.com/hashashin/ksp_graphotron/releases/download/0.3/Graphotron-0.3.zip

Make sure you delete old versions of the plugin or bad things can happen :huh: (make a backup of the csv data and png files if wanted)

Same license as olex ofc.

Salud.

I'm trying to contact olex, but in the meanwhile here's a unofficial 0.3 version:

Changes: Option for export csv on vessel crash/recovery added, clean up unused code, toolbar support by default and fallback to applauncher, 0.24.2 support.

Original patch for the export on crash option by Paul (krabo0om) https://github.com/krabo0om/ksp_graphotron/commit/dce81f6f4dacd460c8bd03e2f3fa4d0fdf2802c8

Source changes in this version: https://github.com/hashashin/ksp_graphotron/commit/60e8f5dc34aeba315379768b2694f8cfd26521f8

Download: https://github.com/hashashin/ksp_graphotron/releases/download/0.3/Graphotron-0.3.zip

Make sure you delete old versions of the plugin or bad things can happen :huh: (make a backup of the csv data and png files if wanted)

Same license as olex ofc.

Salud.

thank you so much for this i am truly great-full it is an awesome thing this part without it i would NEVER have even know about the layering of the atmosphere in ksp

I'm trying to contact olex, but in the meanwhile here's a unofficial 0.3 version:…

Thank you so much for making this work in the current KSP version.

It needs an extension to accept and plot data from 3rd party mod science instruments, but that can wait. I hope olex will be interested in a proper revival, or in opening Graphotron to the community for further development. (He technically already has done that with the CC licensing, but his blessing at this point couldn't hurt.)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there any alternative to this mod for .90? I know Telemachus (not fully complatible as of now, but epic-looking.) What else?

You can use kOS to log all the values you want. It takes a bit of work, but also makes for an incredibly flexible logger.

^I'm not really into the scripting/programming thing. Did anybody make a script for kOS that logs or graphs?

On another note, somebody REALLY needs to bring this mod back. It seems like it was one-of-a-kind. Telemachus is good, but it isn't in-game. I just like this mod's approach better.

Edited by GigaG

• 3 months later...

hi all sorry to drag up an old thread like this (RETURN OF THE NECRO THREAD) :sticktongue:

anyone know if there is any work being done on this mod for 1.0 as there really needs to be some form of data logger for our experiments

if not is there perhaps one brave sole out there willing to tackle this endeavor

hi all sorry to drag up an old thread like this (RETURN OF THE NECRO THREAD) :sticktongue:

anyone know if there is any work being done on this mod for 1.0 as there really needs to be some form of data logger for our experiments

if not is there perhaps one brave sole out there willing to tackle this endeavor

Just a recompile of 0.3 for ksp 0.90, I'll do the same for 1.0 next week, that's all I can promise: https://github.com/hashashin/ksp_graphotron/releases/download/0.3/Graphotron-0.3-for-ksp-0.90.zip

This mod deserves some love and a proper programmer :( (aka not me), no notices from olex.

Salud.

OOOOHHHHH thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank you thank you

wow this community works fast a wasent even expecting a response let alone a update and recompile to .90

you guys rock

Hello, all!

Kerbaltek.com is a little website I started as an adoptive home to HyperEdit and some other KSP projects.

We're interested in providing full-time, long-term coding, distribution and support for Graphotron 2000, and we're wondering if anyone else would like to be involved.

I've sent a PM to olex, and I'm waiting for a reply. This forum is currently having some trouble sending out email notifications, so I also emailed them directly. I sure hope all is well.

We already have an updated version available for KSP 1.0, but we wanted to make all possible attempts to work with the mod's creator before publicly releasing our own.

If anyone has any information about this mod, about olex, or would like to speak to us, please contact me here or on our site at: Kerbaltek.com/contact

Thanks, and good luck!

Ezriilc

Edited by Ezriilc

Hello, all!

Kerbaltek.com is a little website I started as an adoptive home to HyperEdit and some other KSP projects.

We're interested in providing full-time, long-term coding, distribution and support for Graphotron 2000, and we're wondering if anyone else would like to be involved.

I've sent a PM to olex, and I'm waiting for a reply. This forum is currently having some trouble sending out email notifications, so I also emailed them directly. I sure hope all is well.

We already have an updated version available for KSP 1.0, but we wanted to make all possible attempts to work with the mod's creator before publicly releasing our own.

If anyone has any information about this mod, about olex, or would like to speak to us, please contact me here or on our site at: Kerbaltek.com/contact

Thanks, and good luck!

Ezriilc

Awesome, thanks for that. I've no luck trying to contact olex in last few months, so I guess is safe to take over this if you want to. Also I can help if you want, but my coding skills are limited as you can see, hehe.

Salud.

PS: I can confirm 0.90 recompile in this thread seems to work fine. (The applauncher fallback code needs a look due the changes in 1.0, buts the rest seems ok)

Damn it, my forum PM notifications were set wrong. Haven't been around here for a while, lots of PMs went unanswered - very sorry for that.

About the Graphotron takeover - this has my full support. I'd gladly continue development and support of the mod, but due to current work and study situation free time is nearly non-existent. I will try and come along here more often that I recently used to and actually answer PMs and threads where my presence is required/welcome, but as for actual dev work, it's better if someone who actually has time to do it takes over at this point.

I guess this thread is better off closed, and a more up-to-date one will be opened by Ezriilc.