Gravitational sling

Well, right now a new galaxies will be populated by Kerbals !!:)) \'Cause i managed to make an excelent use of gravitational sling... so... the velocity when i ended the sim was about 4434km/s ..shame that these brave kerbals were all men, and they will die soon because of tha lack of oxygen and food :))

Not so sure of that, I mean what do we really know about the Kerbals. From observation we can conclude they are far advanced beyond us in the biosciences, they have perfected cloning together with accelerated growth and full memory/personality transfer. Since no mention is made of life support means and requirements, we could conclude that perpetually sustainable microecologies are trivial for them. Then there is the lack of information about their reproduction, perhaps they bud?

Well in a cloned society genetic mutations are likely to become more severe as clones are taken from the clones before... Maybe some now have gills... Maybe others breathe on space dust... Anyway, the point is that, no matter what, these Kerbals will survive... Let\'s start shooting them into space!

Well in a cloned society genetic mutations are likely to become more severe as clones are taken from the clones before... Maybe some now have gills... Maybe others breathe on space dust... Anyway, the point is that, no matter what, these Kerbals will survive... Let\'s start shooting them into space!

If you clone cloned clones, then you get this problem. However, if you can generate DNA that exactly matches the original from which the clones are made instead...

If you clone cloned clones, then you get this problem. However, if you can generate DNA that exactly matches the original from which the clones are made instead...

That was my thought. You wouldn\'t clone the clones, you\'d make multiples of the original.