The Infamous Duna Code, Redux

PCGeek

I can faintly make out "Jool" in the white ground of the image. Does anyone else see this?

Where are you seeing it exactly?

EDIT: I just realized something! Needles_10 can somehow see "Jool" in the picture. Jool has 3 major moons in a Laplace Resonance Orbit and the picture has 3 circles that are lined up like the moons. Maybe I'm on to something?

Edited by RocketPilot573

Where are you seeing it exactly?

EDIT: I just realized something! Needles_10 can somehow see "Jool" in the picture. Jool has 3 major moons in a Laplace Resonance Orbit and the picture has 3 circles that are lined up like the moons. Maybe I'm on to something?

I can see the Jool aswell, gonna edit a picture to show you

EDIT Sorry for my paint skills :\ But there's the pic

cGE26.jpg

Edited by cristof12

I think the next piece of the puzzle is some kind alien satellites like the mysterious "black knight satellite" and is sending out signals like the hill on duna,but instead it will be near home or jool. like this picture.

cGE26.jpg

and here is what it looks (the black knight satelliteblack-knight-satelite.jpg)

I think its fake.

I would like to see that in kerbal space program.

This thread is proof of how we as humans see things..

If you want to see the Real Life Equivalent of this topic...

Just type in Moon, or mars or anything our solar system related.. And the conspiracy theories will be abound... Its almost insane how we as humans see things that are not there.

My love of Kerbal Space program fills my Youtube Homepage with this crap all the time. And just because Im human too.. I usually look at it for a laugh.. But that makes it worse.. Its like a virus... It takes over your tube...

Edited by malkuth

• 2 weeks later...

Nova said that a lot of the original image's detail was lost/distorted on the conversion to SSTV and back. Even if one of the existing speculations is right, we'll never know until the other pieces are added in.

I think the "men" are kerbals, hearing the signal, transmitted from the pyramid. (The red line is to represent the signal being send from somewhere else (kerbin?))

The orange ball is probably there to tell it is duna, that's why it's inside the ground, it is "Dunan" soil.

Edited by cesarcurado

VALL. I've heard Jool come up in this thread many times but I think Vall is the key to it all. The Vallhenge at the pole. The signal could be coming from vall. I just checked the phase angles for a transfer a transfer from Duna to Jool and it Kinda lines up. A bit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.