[v0.4] Probodobdyne Construction Kit

NovaSilisko

how about engon for the probs and the more power systems you have the more fuel is put back. and a camra. also a probe that we can control that we can put on the main probe for flight then let go when needed. thank i hope you like some of my ideas.

please use some please. sorry for spelling i\'m not that good!

how about engon for the probs and the more power systems you have the more fuel is put back. and a camra. also a probe that we can control that we can put on the main probe for flight then let go when needed. thank i hope you like some of my ideas.

please use some please. sorry for spelling i\'m not that good!

um.... we cant do that yet you know with the cameras and all that but in time we will!

Amazing stuff! Two suggestions. One, can you make it so things can be attached to the struts surface other than at the nodes? This way you can use them as a lattice to build solar panel arrays and to attach the dishes so they can point any direction. Secondly it would be awesome if you made either a connector module ala the ISS\'s Unity to or 'space corridors' similar to the struts in this pack but just visually different. Both of these would be awesome for my upcoming Orbital Nuclear Weapon Platform Space Station.

Amazing stuff! Two suggestions. One, can you make it so things can be attached to the struts surface other than at the nodes? This way you can use them as a lattice to build solar panel arrays and to attach the dishes so they can point any direction. Secondly it would be awesome if you made either a connector module ala the ISS\'s Unity to or 'space corridors' similar to the struts in this pack but just visually different. Both of these would be awesome for my upcoming Orbital Nuclear Weapon Platform Space Station.

Not currently possible, unfortunately...

Ok, these probes are awesome. One thing I\'d like is small radial pods that I can bolt stuff on at fun angles, sort of conceptually similar to C7 hard points. That way you can point instruments in different directions and do fun things with latticed crossbeams.

Not currently possible, unfortunately...

I\'ve managed to do it-with some fiddling with copy-pasting and symmetry.

EDIT: If you want to do this, place the strut(s) on the top node of the rocket, attach the panels to the sides, and then copy them-the completed array will now attach Radially. Also, it only works with the silisko edition panels-the ones in this pack don\'t react to symmetry well.

I\'ve managed to do it-with some fiddling with copy-pasting and symmetry.

EDIT: If you want to do this, place the strut(s) on the top node of the rocket, attach the panels to the sides, and then copy them-the completed array will now attach Radially. Also, it only works with the silisko edition panels-the ones in this pack don\'t react to symmetry well.

i didn\'t notice anything wrong with the panels in this pack. however, you can\'t use them for that anyway because they are facing up instead of flat so they would all be pointing at each other instead of at you, or hopefully the sun.