[v0.4] Probodobdyne Construction Kit

NovaSilisko

Guest Flixxbeatz

I\'ve always had a thing for ORBITAL DEATH LAZORZ!

..I hope that doesn\'t mean we can\'t still be friends.

IT\'S THE LOIC! :o

HEY NovaSilisko I actually want rover wheels and can you make a rover command module and solar panels and that for it and a base with a decoupler that connects the rover t the landing base and that alot like this

It isn\'t that people didn\'t want rover wheels-he just couldn\'t get them to work.

HEY NovaSilisko I actually want rover wheels and can you make a rover command module and solar panels and that for it and a base with a decoupler that connects the rover t the landing base and that alot like this

KSP doesn\'t support wheels on axis\' yet, so it would be pointless to put wheels in.

I made a copy of the core module and edited the cfg to make it a 0 ejection force decoupler. Works perfectly as a payload core or a droppable experiment module.

It would be nice if it was part of the package though.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeb decided the Mun needed a bar base for visiting kerbalnauts and so it began.

screenshot3vc.th.png

screenshot4ya.th.png

After the burning of much fuel and even more pondering of whether or not they should of added more boosters they were well on their way.

screenshot7rl.th.png

At this point it would seem they had already broken into the liquor medicinal cabinet because they should definitely be freaking out with the fuel:altitude ratio they have at this point.

screenshot12as.th.png

It was close call but they managed to made it down in one piece. Celebratory drinks for everyone!

screenshot15zo.th.pngscreenshot16d.th.png

1. Satellites are not manned, but the rockets that launch or maintain them sometimes are

B. A satellite core that is not a command module can be inserted into orbit and sent on its way, while still having a controllable command pod.

III. The request is more about role-playing than functional necessity

1. How did it make my intent impossible to understand.

2. this is kerbal space program, in real life you dont put 15 fucking solid boosters on it, in KSP you do. lolusecommonsence.

Thank you, this is what I mean.

Woah, settle down there, Arthur.

This. I want MANNED satalite missions for challanges.

Both 'satellite' and 'challenges' were misspelled.

It doesn\'t make sense because your missions are already manned. I was asking about making the cores unmanned, then you came to say that yes, that\'s a great idea, because you want them to be manned.

How does what you said in reply to my quote make sense? Have I taken too much medication again? wat.