0.21 Feature List

CaptRobau

Look, I know plans change, but with a video and all, I think new SAS is effectively confirmed.

Could you link that video? I haven't seen it and haven't seen it linked in any official communication (though I don't check Reddit or facebook)

If they don't say something here on the forum in an article or release a link on their twitter feed I don't see it.

Could you link that video? I haven't seen it and haven't seen it linked in any official communication (though I don't check Reddit or facebook)

If they don't say something here on the forum in an article or release a link on their twitter feed I don't see it.

Video from C7 testing the new sas on youtube

Video from C7 testing the new sas on youtube

Dev blog where said video originated:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entry.php/612-C7-DevBlog-6-25-2013

You should be able to see a right-hand-side side-bar on the front page of the forum. At the top are various articles such as KSP Weekly, below that is a list of recent blogs. Keep an eye on those!

if you can't see the side-bar then you may have turned it off at some stage. turn it back on by clicking on the double-chevron button on the right-hand edge, near the top.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.