Radial engine mount\case(holster\shell\how you call it)

zzz

They do clip a bit, but even with the clipping they look way better then any radial mountings ive made in the past. If it bugs you though an easy fix would be resize the cases up a tiny bit or the engines down a tiny bit. From what Im seeing it wouldnt take much.

Strange, when I look it last time it was fine(more or less). It clip nozzles but this is by design (not really, but I'm fine with it). Change rescaleFactor(rescaleFactor = 1.0xxx) in mount2.cfg (or what is your problem, look for name in the vab) to somesthing like 1.017-1.020 if it will make you feel better.

Edited by zzz

Yeah, I've been trying to resize the engines. I'm worried that resizing the housing makes them just a little too large and also affects how the mounting bracket fits on tanks.

The only problem with resizing engines is that you need to make them pretty small to hide the clipping, but since it is a uniform scale, it also makes them quite short.

I don't think there's a way to scale engines on X/Y only? They'd look ugly, but since they would be hidden inside, it wouldn't matter.

But yeah, even with the clipping, the radial mounts look amazing. Maybe I'll just stick rcs blocks or some other small bits to hide the clipping.

Yeah, I've been trying to resize the engines.

Don't edit engines, there no harm but this is wrong way. Engines are correct - this is my part is wrong. This is mount2 (I knew it) and yes there can be some clipping(aven at OP picture), but I changed rescale to 1.015 when reu÷loaded it and it was fine.(with other must be fine with 1.010). I think you are too attentive, but glad if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...
i couldn't get this to work on my game does it work with .21.1?

Did you not see the MULTIPLE posts about using 7zip or anything OTHER than the windows default or winzip?

Edited by agentweez
quoting

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.