Recommended mods to enjoy the game a bit more?

InF3RNo

Hello, I've been playing since some time now and I'd like to know some mods to enjoy the game more, I've read something about mining in some places like Mun? How's that working?

I want to know the name of some mods to make my game experience better.

Thanks,

InF3RNo.

The two you really need to go interplanetary, IMHO, are Protractor and Kerbal Engineer. Those two will make your life much easier with regards to ejection angles and your craft's delta-V capability, respectively.

Mining? Probably Kethane.

You might enjoy RemoteTech. It makes the game a bit harder by requiring unmanned ships to be able to receive a signal from Kerbal Space Center; you can relay the signal through satellites. This means you're encouraged to build up a bit of infrastructure before you go to new planets, giving you a goal to work towards.

Don't forget KW Rocketry and B9. KW Rocketry adds a wide variety of fuel tanks, engines decouplers and fairings. B9 is pretty much a 'must have' if you're in to building planes.

Protractor and Engineer x2. Kethane is like...should be included in stock. There is a game without kethane??

If you're mainly interested in making the game more interesting/giving it purpose, you can always try ISA Mapsat, Kethane, and Remote Tech. Makes things a bit more complicated/interesting, gives a purpose to some of the launches you do. Setting up GPS networks, sending mapping probes to map out your landing zone, etc.

If you are going to do remotetech, you might also want to use its manned pod equivalent which is ioncross life support. As it suggests, it adds an oxygen requirement, co2 limit, and that all command pods use electricity to stay functional. Your shorter flights won't have to worry about oxygen since each command pod carries 4 days per kerbal.

yea Iorncross's life support is a good idea but he forget to include/allow for Alge farming tec which makes most heavy 'life support' equipment Out of date and is not that heavy/expensive to install, especially in a closed environment like a spaceship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.