What haven't you accomplished yet?

Spades_Neil

I have yet to completely dominate the Kerbin System.

I have landed on the Mun and on Minmus one time each. My goal is 3-4 times each, then establish a habitat on one of them.

I also have yet to land on another planet.

I can get into a SOI, I just run out of fuel before it finishes. (probably because I wasn't burning at apoapsis)

I bought the Game back in 0.18, landed on Mun and Minmus several times [always 1 way trips], created a Kerbin and Mun Station, and a Mun Base. After that I started having comp troubles so had to stop. Only came back a couple weeks ago, so getting back into the feel of it all, have been to the Mun [and back again this time], and currently building up another Kerbin Station before my Mun Station and Base. Although Jool is so tempting to go to, especially with having the most Moons, but I think I'm gonna follow the trend of going to Duna as my first Destination to get into the feel of Inter-Planetary Travel.

I've been playing KSP for a while now, and I still haven't landed anything beyond Duna (and even that was a single kerbal lander with no return). I spend most of my time in Munar orbit and on the surface designing kethane mining operations. I've never even launched anything beyond Duna's orbit. I've got a satellite set up for Jool for the first time, but it's another 38 days until the launch window opens.

I have yet to plant a flag, anywhere. I am able to land with ease on most planets, its just that I have been messing around in LKO since the update and haven't landed on anything besides Kerbin. Besides I wanted to save my first flag for something special.

I have also never been further out than Duna. Every planet and moon in from that, with the exception of Ike and Eve I have landed on, but have never been to Jool, Eeloo or Dres.

I have yet to put an aircraft carrier on Laythe. I also have yet to put an airplane on laythe. I don't really care about round trips, but those are the two large goals I have yet to accomplish. Yes, I have made an SSTO. Making SSTO's follows a rule similar to making rockets: If it doesn't make it to space, it needs another air intake. Actually, there's a large to-do list I have, and I will keep adding to it much faster than I complete it.

It's ironic actually, I got really hyped for the big Kerbolar system expansion, and I've planned countless missions, and built countless planetary landers and motherships, and yet I've never once had the guts to pull the plug and do an interplanetary return mission. In fact, the only thing I've done that's left Kerbin's SOI was an atmospheric research probe that I dropped into Jool. 0.21, it's gotta be my time.

I'm currently on the return leg of a kerballed mission to Dres, but the things I haven't done are:

The I-just-haven't-gotten-around-to-it category:

Land anything on Tylo.

Manned mission to Eeloo and back (I do have a rover, though. That was fun!).

Proper manned mission to Laythe and back, using a small spaceplane as a lander (previous mission was before docking, carried one kerbal, and had only the small pod).

The Return-trip-to-Eve-difficulty category:

Manned mission to Tylo and back.

Do a low-atmosphere sample of Jool robotically using the airship mod. This is just a crazy plan, not sure if it's ever been done. It will be difficult to get the required dV with the low mass-fraction of fuel available in kerbal tanks. Definitely a robotic mission.

As my signature indicates, I have yet to visit Bop, Vall, and Laythe, and there are numerous places I have yet to actually return from.

I would also like to set up a low-Jool-orbit station sometime soon.

Still no SSTO craft.

On my to-do list:

- design a single-launch grand tour mission that lands a kerbal on all the planets and moons before returning to Kerbin

- make an Earth-analogue launch base in the atmosphere of Jool and go from there to Tylo and back

- Eve stock SSTO

- getting to Kerbin orbit using only RCS

- building a bridge across the Dres canyon

I have only so far built weak stations around kerbin, thrown tons of sats up into kerbin orbit and landed on mun. Still plenty out there for me to do. Don't get even close to the amount of time that I want to play this thing. Barely touched the Space Hanger or planes either. Perhaps the ASAS/SAS update will make me want to fly planes more.

What haven't I done in KSP?

I have never been to any other celestial body besides the Mun and Minmus. Actually, I recently sent out 2 ships: one for the Jool system and the other for Duna. While I was waiting for my Duna ship to arrive at it's destination, I accidentally corrupted my save file and had to delete it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.