Are we Close? Main Web Page and store are offline

Simplicity

What would the use of that be? It would mean having to run a whole lot of extra software if you just want to install a mod, and also consume a bit of extra resources when you just want to play the game. Why make it more complex than it has to be? "Drop the mod folder into the GameData folder" is pretty great, if you ask me.

you will be surprised how not so smart some one can be with computers trying to do something as simple as dropping the mod folder into the gamedata folder, over in the steam forums for ksp theres atleast a few threads a week asking how to install a mod and a few more asking about steam workshop being integrated because they can't properly install a mod after being explained how to, luckily the devs already plan to integrate spaceport in the future to within the game to solve the issues i described earlier for the computer illiterate! :P

I wish they had more colors for the shirts :(

I got one of the Cafe Press shirts. Beyond the color selection I am not that jazzed about the quality. It looks like it was run off a color copier instead of being proper shirt printing. Considering the price it left me a little sour.

I REALLY want a quality shirt with either just the KSP logo or if possible the screaming ship crew art from the loading screens.

Cafe Press should usually be avoided. There is a significant mark-up and the quality is fairly low. The only real benefit is that it's easy to sell through Cafe Press; you might need to show a large potential sales volume before anyone else is willing to work with you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.